Tell me a joke.....

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
2:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True story but funny. My buddy was seeing this girl she had a good job owned her own house very independent. One day she tells us she went to mow the grass and lawn mower wouldn't start?
After trying everything she could she calls her dad. Dad my lawnmower won't start ? I've tried everything has oil, plug is good tried new one, has gas, air filter is clean. I can't figure it out ?
Dad: did you choke it ? Her: No but I kicked the *s-word out of it!!!

I can't make this up we laughed for yrs about this. Hell I'am still telling it. Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True story but funny. My buddy was seeing this girl she had a good job owned her own house very independent. One day she tells us she went to mow the grass and lawn mower wouldn't start?
After trying everything she could she calls her dad. Dad my lawnmower won't start ? I've tried everything has oil, plug is good tried new one, has gas, air filter is clean. I can't figure it out ?
Dad: did you choke it ? Her: No but I kicked the *s-word out of it!!!

I can't make this up we laughed for yrs about this. Hell I'am still telling it. Lol

I was at my buddys apartment when he was in college and a middle eastern dude comes up to us in the parking lot asking to look at his Chevy Blazer.

He was adding oil to the radiator probably had 3 quarts out of a 5 quart jug in there and realzed it was in the wrong spot. I told him it would ok.

I couldn't get away fast enough to start laughing my was off.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
wz6ddW812L-Ga449oE4xio6Mro8e_55_5mfunCrdRppbIdKSuAf3c_faiCTiMp_1AUXGnEtf4zymkar1Cv90mouabncQyY_5dxQX1pvBJD2Kv5wDYWLCT2dg0bMMfa6NYuOQkOvXuO7wzMtNw4jROGd6vFTSj-f5mnjzJDsC5SU1sRYKPknsyEoG571AZ4AGkyf2rzG8ONnt6FZMPjsz9hZdx7rEqQ-wYh-F80mVINcq=s0-d-e1-ft

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at my buddys apartment when he was in college and a middle eastern dude comes up to us in the parking lot asking to look at his Chevy Blazer.

He was adding oil to the radiator probably had 3 quarts out of a 5 quart jug in there and realzed it was in the wrong spot. I told him it would ok.

I couldn't get away fast enough to start laughing my was off.
Well that's where add it on a camel...

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Once i went to autozone to get some parts for my weekend projects there were about 5 younger people in the parking lot. In a crown vi of sev diff. Races and i think 2 were females. They were working on the brakes putting pads on. They had the hoses off the calipers and calipers on the ground. Brake fluid everywere. They said sirdo you know how to brakes. I said yeah but not like that you have a mess now. I asked were is your c clamp oe c clamp vise grips they said huh and proceeded to tell me it was only way to get pads on cuz the thing in center wouldnt push in to get them back on. They had the copper crush washers missing. I said you got so much of a mess that you just turned a 45 min job into a 4 to 5 hour job good luck i got my hands full workin on my car at home and its about dark.im sorry

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did that this spring neighbors partied all night behind me.i was doin my fence and at 7;30 a.m. father n law was meeting me to help me finish.i was out cutting 4/4 post tops off at 7 a.m. with my ported 026. He came in back yard and said its to early your neighbors are sleeping. That things loud. I said not now i was up till 230 listening to them carrying on in spanish and playing ragatone music and slamming beer bottles in garbage can. Pay backs a *b-word.i piss revved the chit out of it every post. When i was done i said now we can go to lowes.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I used to have bad neighbors like that,They got tired of me pounding dents out of fenders early in the morning so now everyone gets along just fine.Still Have all my auto body tools just in case:)
I know that sound too.im an a.c. tech ive put together and hung miles of sheetmetal