Tell me a joke.....

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As the WWII bomber pilot settled into his seat, he pulled out a .38 revolver and placed it on top of the instrument panel.
Turning to the navigator, he asked, "Do you know what I use this for?" The navigator replied timidly, "No, Sir, what's it for?"
The pilot responded, "I use it on navigators that get me lost!"

The navigator proceeded to pull out a .45 and place it on his chart table. The pilot asked, "What's that for?"

"To be honest sir," the navigator replied, "I'll know we're lost before you do."

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My goal for 2017 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

How to prepare Tofu:
1. Throw it in the trash.
2. Grill some Meat.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

I don't mean to brag but......I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school?
Me neither.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented....I forgot where I was going with this.

I love being over 50. I learn something new every day.......and forget 5 others.

A thief broke into my house last night......He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like: I KNOW! Right?

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
45356e3069.jpg

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I usually refer my saws similar to sailors talking about their ships. Today I was working on a Husky 41's chain brake that was jammed up. LOML asked me what I was doing. I said, "It's a simple fix but it will take a little time to do her right because she's a rather old girl. She has a broken strap and it has to be replaced."

LOML said, "Are you sure you're working on a chain saw? I never heard of a saw wearing a brassiere."