Tell me a joke.....

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
10:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why do little (insert your mom's, wife's, girlfriend's ethnicity) girls put fish in their underwear?
So they can smell like big (insert your mom's, wife's, girlfriend's ethnicity) girls!
:risas3:

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little Jenny Lynn is a sweet, innocent small-town girl eagerly starting her first job ever as a teller at the tiny local bank.

She greets her first customer with a cheery “Good morning sir, can I help you?”

The gruff old man replies, “Sure you can. You can get me a f***ing deposit slip, so I can hurry up and get out of this podunk, backwoods little s**thole you call a town.”

In tears, Jenny runs into the bank proprietor’s office and tells him about the experience, and tries to quit her job on the spot.

“Now, now Jenny. Follow me and I'll handle this. Nobody is going to speak like that to an employee of mine!”

“I'd like to know what your problem is,” he asks the old codger.

“I'm just trying to deposit my million dollars, so I can get out of here!” comes the reply.

“A million dollars!?” shouts the manager. “And this little slut won't help you?!?!”

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The doctor called to let me know my wife's test results were in. He said that unfortunately they were mixed up with another patient's, so there were actually two sets of results, but didn't know for sure whose were whose. He said, "I'm sorry, but your wife either has Aids, or Alzheimer's."
Of course I was shook, and asked him what I should do.
He said, "Send her for a walk around the block. If she comes back, don't f*ck her."

olympyk_999

there is no better mod than CANTGITRIGHT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The doctor called to let me know my wife's test results were in. He said that unfortunately they were mixed up with another patient's, so there were actually two sets of results, but didn't know for sure whose were whose. He said, "I'm sorry, but your wife either has Aids, or Alzheimer's."
Of course I was shook, and asked him what I should do.
He said, "Send her for a walk around the block. If she comes back, don't f*ck her."
upload_2016-1-6_19-1-14.png

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandpaps wasn't the smartest man, but was a hard worker. Did all of his cutting with axes and handsaws. One day my Dad bought him a nice new chainsaw to make things a bit easier for the old feller. Gramps didn't have it a week before he brought it into the dealer asking to trade it in for some axe heads and a new hand saw.
"This dang thing don't cut for crap" he said.
So the guy says, "Well let's see what's wrong with it." and starts it with one pull.
"What's that noise?" asks Gramp...

Greenthorn

Least Informed OPE Member
Local time
3:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little girl wants to take her dog for a walk. She goes to her mother and asks, "Mom may I take Betsy for a walk around the block". The mother replies, "No dear, she is in heat". The little girl asks, "Mommy what does in heat mean?" To which the mother replies, "Go ask your father". The little girl goes out to the garage and asks, "Daddy can I take Betsy for a walk around the block". The dad pauses for a second, then says, "Bring Betsy over here". He gets a rag, soaks it in gas and rubs it all across the dogs back to mask the scent. He says,"Okay now you can take Betsy for a walk". About 20 minutes later the little girl comes walking back with an empty leash. "Where is Betsy", the father asks? The little girl replied, "Oh, she ran out of gas about half way around the block so another dog is pushing her home".