srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
4:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you guys want to see next? 5105? 6100? 9010? 066? 395?
I'm taking another one apart tonight, so I might as well take requests. Lol

The 5105 and the 9010 were brand new, never fueled.
The 6100 had a few tanks through it.
The 066 was ported by another reputable member before J got it. Unless J cocked with it too much, it should be pretty good.
The 395 he built from parts. That one might be shartnado. Lol. Hopefully it isn't.

Let me know what you wanna see next.

Are you the one that got a hold of the 066 he had of mine? I might have pictures of it before it went to Alaska.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yeah, that would hurt. Even if said dump truck was empty. Maybe we should fill it with all of the culled aborted parts that he put on people's saws when he took their good parts. Then once his nuts got run over, dump said culls on his head.

Edit: Should clarify that maybe he was just following someone's orders. Whose orders? I don't know. But still, the idea of taking good parts and putting crappy ones on is wrong, and then porting with the cylinder still on the saw, well, that says enough about his character. I wouldn't be mad at the commander that may or may not have "ordered" this to happen...

I'd be mad at the person that carried them out since they knew better. Or supposedly know better. Maybe he really is doped up half or all the time. Maybe his cognitive function doesn't know right and wrong anymore. The mere hatching of an idea by someone, but carried out by another... the one that carries it out should be punished.

Last edited:

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, that's the one.

I know he poked around in it searching for why it whopped his 066 with 288 pistons so bad but I don't think he changed anything. It was ugly but a hard runner for a work saw. I found pictures of just the outside.

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 85183

I think he may have put this thing in a vise and tightened it enough to warp it.

The horizontal lines looks like he buffed the cylinder with pretty coarse emery cloth. I don't know why, it shouldn't have had transfer when sent to him.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know he poked around in it searching for why it whopped his 066 with 288 pistons so bad but I don't think he changed anything. It was ugly but a hard runner for a work saw. I found pictures of just the outside.
Great! Do you remember if it was all oem inside? At the moment it's got an am clutch cover and brake flag. There might be more that I don't remember.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The horizontal lines looks like he buffed the cylinder with pretty coarse emery cloth. I don't know why, it shouldn't have had transfer when sent to him.

He probably took the good cylinder and put it on his parts shelf and took a scored one and cleaned it up to use on this saw. I imagine his shop has many NOS or near NOS parts laying around.

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great! Do you remember if it was all oem inside? At the moment it's got an am clutch cover and brake flag. There might be more that I don't remember.

I found internal pictures now.

As I remember it was a non decomp 066 cylinder (welded/repairs exhaust flange), short 066 case (both muffler mounts welded and retapped, chipped above oil fill), meteor piston, OEM bearings, gaskets and seals, OEM wrist pin bearing, probably an AM clutch and drum, AM tall clutch cover, AM brake flag (from CCC), modified AM (HyWay) muffler, AM black bucking spikes, probably HD2 filter.