High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Teach a german guy to make a real gooood burger!

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have issues with the meat falling apart/crumbling then you can add an egg into your meat/spice mix and work it in first. That’ll help it stay together.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep trying to talk my wife into letting me get a heifer but she won’t do it. I’d love to raise my own. We have family that raises some and we have a whole cow butchered and split between us and our other family. We usually get half the cow. It’s the best way to go IMO. We’ve got chickens, guinea and ducks

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Red onion and pablano or jalapeño and salt pepper angarlic in the meat. Whatever cheese of your liking with plenty of bacon and a toasted bun. Mustard with black pepper to tie it all together.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And don’t press the burger too hard when forming and don’t push on it at all when grilling. If you have a problem with them balling up when forming then make an indention on one side.
If doing the smash burger method be sure to smash as soon as the meat hits the pan to form the ball into a patty and then no pressure at all again after that. Leave it to sear on one side and flip and leave it alone after seared remove from the pan. Place on waiting bun!

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If doing the smash burger method be sure to smash as soon as the meat hits the pan to form the ball into a patty and then no pressure at all again after that. Leave it to sear on one side and flip and leave it alone after seared remove from the pan. Place on waiting bun!

Yes true, didn’t think of that one

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well..... My wife has me beat. She makes a better burger. But I make the best bacon and cheddar burger in our house.

Heart attack on a plate but it's damn good.

Fry your bacon in a cast iron pan until crisp. Drain off 1/2 the grease. Use what's in the pan to fry your beef (venison around here) use the 1/2 you drained to coat the bun and fry it until lightly toasted. Top it with whatever you like and hope you wake up in the morning!.

Steven

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well..... My wife has me beat. She makes a better burger. But I make the best bacon and cheddar burger in our house.

Heart attack on a plate but it's damn good.

Fry your bacon in a cast iron pan until crisp. Drain off 1/2 the grease. Use what's in the pan to fry your beef (venison around here) use the 1/2 you drained to coat the bun and fry it until lightly toasted. Top it with whatever you like and hope you wake up in the morning!.

Steven

I’ve used bacon grease on mine when in a cast iron pan before but usually we keep it in a jar and i use a spoon. I like to cook my bacon then cook an egg in the grease. My wife’s family calls them “greasy eggs”....go figure

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cook them in cast iron pan, use a real fat to get the pan oiled up. Use butter, Crisco, bacon grease (from all that bacon you just cooked in same pan preferably). Then cook in the cast iron pan, you will have grease pile up in the bottom. That's what you want, it adds to the flavor and the cast iron gets you that good crust on the burger you want. Increase or decrease your heat based on do you like pink centers or not. Higher heat will cook outside with that crust and leave inside pinkish , little lower heat will cook it all through and by the time middle is cooked that outer layer will get the good charred cast crust on it.

This is best done on a burner outside as it's smokey and grease poos out in like a foot radius of the pan even with a grease screen on top.

And yes thicker paddies to start. That

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very easily, if you want a good burger
I raise my own beef. I’d bet they’re delicious that way. I couldn’t sacrifice my favorite steak for an excellent burger. I’ve had some cheesesteak made from ribeyes. I can imagine they make an excellent burger

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like to cook mine over charcoal and smoke it with a mixture of apple and cherry wood.

I mix a wet mixture in with the raw meat weighing about 1 1/2 pounds.

My mixture is all to taste (no measurements) . The mixture by itself compared to after it's cooked is completely different so if you try this don't curse me until after it's cooked.

Guinness
Worcestershire sauce
Soy sauce
Ol' smokey carmel apple moonshine
Real maple syrup

Mix about 1 pint of the mixture. The majority of the mixture consists of Guinness.

Dump part of the mixture into the meat and mix it up. If consistency of your patty is almost falling apart then you have it wet enough.

You'll need two hands to slide the patty onto the grill so it will keep it's shape. By the time that it's ready to flip it's plenty firm enough and won't fall apart.

Season while on the grill with onion powder, cracked black pepper and course ground kosher salt.

As it's cooking baste with your remaining mixture to keep it moist and flavorful.

Then enjoy with your favorite toppings!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys [emoji1] most importent answer, it's grass fed beef from ireland.

The paper is parchment paper and yes I use some type of a George Foreman grill XD oh, and the white stuff is my (unhappy)try to mimic some type of big mac sauce (mayo, pickles, mustard....)

(I should double the bacon next time)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
Grass fed beef ain't all it's cracked up to be. Beef needs corn to taste good.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
80/20 ground beef. Salt & Pepper.
Smoking hot grill/skillet. Sear both sides, reduce heat, cover, and finish to desired doneness. Try not to press out the juices while cooking. If you want to avoid swelling in the middle, press a divot in the center before cooking.
Be careful, over cooking can ruin a good burger.

image.jpeg