High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Teach a german guy to make a real gooood burger!

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
6:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks guys [emoji1] most importent answer, it's grass fed beef from ireland.

The paper is parchment paper and yes I use some type of a George Foreman grill XD oh, and the white stuff is my (unhappy)try to mimic some type of big mac sauce (mayo, pickles, mustard....)

(I should double the bacon next time)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Nice saw in your avatar. What model Husky? Is that a 36" bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have access to bison meat you should try that too. Probably my favorite meat for a burger. If you are using grass fed then you’re going to have less fat and it’ll be different than cooking with a fattier ground beef. I personally don’t like the grass fed for my burgers but I do like the healthiness of grass fed.

Definitely use a cast iron pan if you can’t use a grill. You’ll be happier with the flavor and crusting.

As far as seasoning I like to use a good amount t of garlic powder, salt, pepper, get some Worcestershire sauce on there too. Maybe some onion powder and the list can go on.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m so hungry now. If you really wanna have fun smoke you some brisket and slice some smoked sausage and out that on there. Maybe some fried onion rings. Get creative!! That’s the best part. I’m not even a good cook but occasionally i get something right and it’s so good.

dmb2613

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To start you need good ground beef corn feed , mix up the meat with onions, small bread crumps, and some tomato ketchup salt and pepper. Fry it in a cast iron skillet melt a chunk of good Sharpe June cheese on it , toast the bun , Dukes mayo, big slice of tomato , good fresh Lettice slice of onion salt and pepper to taste

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
V
Since you're using grass fed think more like venison ,hot and fast. Toasted buns. Instead of lettuce ,grill to wilt kale or collard greens(don't knock it till you try it!). I don't like cheese on a burger unless it's really good stuff.Tomato in season. A good dill pickle or jalapeno
Condiments are up to you.

Last edited:

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In my neck of the woods, we use 80/20 ground Chuck. A little salt and pepper, grilled to slightly pink inside. Served on a bun with coleslaw, chili, onions, mustard and of course cheese. In restaurants they call that a cheeseburger all the way.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk