CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of husky saws have a grease hole
If you get used to this clever husky design, be careful as other brands threaded crank stubs 'appear' to have a hole for greasing but its just a closed tapered hole. But Husky was clever doing that especially as you need to remove the outboard clutch to get to the drum bearing. I don't know why others don't make it easy & follow suit, the cranks don't seem to fail as a result of the removed metal.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
242xpg

... remember this is also is from sweden!!
LMFAO!!! I remember that song. I must have been 7-8 years old. Wasn’t that on the Eurovision Song Contest? That contest has produced some memorable, not necessarily good, songs.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMFAO!!! I remember that song. I must have been 7-8 years old. Wasn’t that on the Eurovision Song Contest? That contest has produced some memorable, not necessarily good, songs.
It belongs in the whiskey tango foxtrot thread

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It belongs in the whiskey tango foxtrot thread

did someone say whisky ..........

after a few of these :godsdrink0nw:
!cs35.jpg
I think I can dance the tango and the foxtrot ........... but in reality I look like a fresh caught
salmon on a hot plate ........... :qpasaneng2: :facepalm:

anyway I would rather drink cans and listen to banjos :guitar: :borra2::beer-toast1:

Last edited:

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do
Or maybe the engineers at the companies that still use five or six rivets said, "You know, four rivets is plenty strong and we could increase our profit margin by switching to four" but the marketing guys said, "All the other big mfgrs are still using five or six rivets and people won't buy bars with four rivets, even though they are plenty strong enough" ... so five or six rivets remained the norm.

Kind of like shotgun shells. The "high brass" or "low brass" is a non-issue anymore, except for purposes of quickly visually distinguishing heavier-load shells from lighter-load shells – in fact, they could make them with NO brass or metal at all on the head – but they would likely lose market share if they did that, as well as spawn long Internet debates about "how much brass is needed" when the correct answer is "None."

Dose anyone Remember "Active" Shotgun shells, I Still have one in My Shell collection "NO BRASS " Just a Thin perforated steel disc in the head of the shell so the Extractor doesn't pull through and Extra Grip for the primer so it dosen't set back during ignition ( Late 80's ). Now a New type is being tested by the Military in Rifle calibers,,, .223, 308, 300 Norma Mag, & .50 Bmg... soldiers can carry 45% More ammo, for the same weight + The Barrel stays cooler during a firefight....
Sorry for the Devert... Worked in the Firearms industry for 9 years, prior to becoming LE...

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mean the old shells made of card board and just the brass plate?

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mean the old shells made of card board and just the brass plate?

ALL Plastic, and where the Brass would Be it's bigger in diameter, and extends about 3/8" , Midway between a Low brass, and High brass case head... and each Gage was a different color, as is industry standard...
Bud

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm. Never seen one like that.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
AD890A86-C397-4038-AAC1-8DB27C3E36E5.jpeg 4771BBBF-8E8B-463A-93E5-D61729DE020A.jpeg
Do

Dose anyone Remember "Active" Shotgun shells, I Still have one in My Shell collection "NO BRASS " Just a Thin perforated steel disc in the head of the shell so the Extractor doesn't pull through and Extra Grip for the primer so it dosen't set back during ignition ( Late 80's ). Now a New type is being tested by the Military in Rifle calibers,,, .223, 308, 300 Norma Mag, & .50 Bmg... soldiers can carry 45% More ammo, for the same weight + The Barrel stays cooler during a firefight....
Sorry for the Devert... Worked in the Firearms industry for 9 years, prior to becoming LE...

Hmmm. Never seen one like that.
I remember....

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was only in the beginning. They don't do it anymore.

dirter

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know where I could get a 16" TsuMura lightweight in Stihl mount .325 .063? Looks like the part number is 206sk2. Id settle for a regular weight or even a 3/8" that I can change the tip on. I already have a spare tip.