High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Stumping saw question - 395xp vs MS661

28-40" hardwood- would you run a Ported 395 or a Ported MS661?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K Mueller

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fabz has a ported 395 for sale on AS for only $1200, so I think we can close the books on this question. I mean, who would want anything else?

Well he only has the best, so If he’s selling it then it can’t be any good right?! Then again, it’s not ported by jack...

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Because they are not top heavy, all Jonsereds are low tops.

Its science, you wouldn't understand.
Now wait a second here.... I know there was a Johnny equivalent to 346, 357, 359, and so on (just can't recall the model numbers) and those orange models are damn sure the same low top config as the Johnny's being that is the only config they came in.. and they all tend to flip over. Whatcha gonna tell me next, that the color red and black absorbs more colors of the light spectrum rather than reflect it like the all orange Hoosky and therefore are more prone to remaining upright?? Lol!! :D:aplastao:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now wait a second here.... I know there was a Johnny equivalent to 346, 357, 359, and so on (just can't recall the model numbers) and those orange models are damn sure the same low top config as the Johnny's being that is the only config they came in.. and they all tend to flip over. Whatcha gonna tell me next, that the color red and black absorbs more colors of the light spectrum rather than reflect it like the all orange Hoosky and therefore are more prone to remaining upright?? Lol!! :D:aplastao:

And it's all about the angle of the dangle in direct proportion to the heat of the meat, and the mass of the ass that causes the size of the rise to remain constant.

Last edited: