High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Stihl workshop manuals

WickedPower

OPE Member
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I am also in need of the Stihl 028 manual. Can someone help me out?

Recently received Stihl 028 AV Super that I was told could not be repaired. Got it to run but cannot stay idle. Rebuilt walbro wt16a carburetor and tested power head for any vacuum leaks. Narrowed the problem down to oil seals and crankcase gasket.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am also in need of the Stihl 028 manual. Can someone help me out?

Recently received Stihl 028 AV Super that I was told could not be repaired. Got it to run but cannot stay idle. Rebuilt walbro wt16a carburetor and tested power head for any vacuum leaks. Narrowed the problem down to oil seals and crankcase gasket.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Check your inbox

Mikael

Active OPE Member
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone with repair/service/workshop manuals for Stihl HS45 and HS80?

STÆL•211

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know where I could get the IPL and manual for my FS 250(4134?)

helikvar

OPE Member
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Check your inbox
I too am in need of this manual if still available.I just had the front sprocket on the bar detach due to lack of oil.It split in two pieces then wedged in the bar itself fetching the chain right up. So I need to locate the source of the lack of oil right away and the service manual will surely help. Thanks.Stihl 028 AV Super

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I too am in need of this manual if still available.I just had the front sprocket on the bar detach due to lack of oil.It split in two pieces then wedged in the bar itself fetching the chain right up. So I need to locate the source of the lack of oil right away and the service manual will surely help. Thanks.Stihl 028 AV Super
Check your inbox

Rick

OPE Member
Local time
10:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a PDF manual for the 038 but it is too large to upload here. PM me if needed.
Hi I think I have an 032 av got it of a bloke was told they don't make parts for got it apart the piston is 45 mm if you could help me out with a manual please
I could send pics ? thanks

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi I think I have an 032 av got it of a bloke was told they don't make parts for got it apart the piston is 45 mm if you could help me out with a manual please
I could send pics ? thanks
that manual is too big for the website will have to send email send pm with email address if you want manual also include message of what manuals you need