Trader history (0)

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a MS291 for sale. Saw is about 4 years old. Very low hours and runs very strong. Good and clean dependable Saw. Selling it with Stihl case and original owners manual. $375 and I will pay up to $50 of the shipping. Selling it for my mother in law. She wanted a yellow Eager Beaver instead.

PM me if you want additional pics etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 40

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The case is on of the good vintage ones. Same one I got with 028 Super decades ago . So case is much older than saw.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The case is on of the good vintage ones. Same one I got with 028 Super decades ago . So case is much older than saw.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Sure is, one with the better hinges that don't break so easily.

OP you will probably get 325 listing it on craigslist pretty quick and won't have to deal with packaging/shipping.
GLWS

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure is, one with the better hinges that don't break so easily.

OP you will probably get 325 listing it on craigslist pretty quick and won't have to deal with packaging/shipping.
GLWS
Thank you for opinion. Can't say I disagree at all. Just didn't want to deal with Craigslist with my work schedule. The case is really nice. You don't see them made as well anymore.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for opinion. Can't say I disagree at all. Just didn't want to deal with Craigslist with my work schedule. The case is really nice. You don't see them made as well anymore.
I just set the terms with folks and let them work around my schedule. Since buying and selling is one of my main incomes I am able to accommodate more often than not, but that's dictated by the other work I have going on.
Someone will do the running around to get an almost new saw at a discount. Put right in the post that your schedule is hectic and to please be patient and I will call you back as soon as I can, yhe type of buyers you are looking for will respect that and wait for you to call back.
More opinion, but based on much experience ;).

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just set the terms with folks and let them work around my schedule. Since buying and selling is one of my main incomes I am able to accommodate more often than not, but that's dictated by the other work I have going on.
Someone will do the running around to get an almost new saw at a discount. Put right in the post that your schedule is hectic and to please be patient and I will call you back as soon as I can, yhe type of buyers you are looking for will respect that and wait for you to call back.
More opinion, but based on much experience ;).
Chipper, if you just buy the saw, then I don't have to worry about Craigslist at all

Thanks again

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chipper, if you just buy the saw, then I don't have to worry about Craigslist at all

Thanks again
I have no problem with that, but you might with the price I'd give you lol.
What area you in.

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no problem with that, but you might with the price I'd give you lol.
What area you in.
Houghton Lake. If you are in GR, I'll deliver it my next run down for free. $300 is the lowest I can go. The saw is worth every penny.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Houghton Lake. If you are in GR, I'll deliver it my next run down for free. $300 is the lowest I can go. The saw is worth every penny.
Nice, I was in Mt. Pleasant last weekend.
When are you coming this way.

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice, I was in Mt. Pleasant last weekend.
When are you coming this way.
It may be a couple weeks before I am in the GR area. I would be glad to hold it for you with no strings attached. I'm not in a hurry to sell. My brother bought a 562XPG from you. (NorthCentral Yooper)

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It may be a couple weeks before I am in the GR area. I would be glad to hold it for you with no strings attached. I'm not in a hurry to sell. My brother bought a 562XPG from you. (NorthCentral Yooper)
That's cool, where will you be down here.
Bring it down, I'll take it.
Small world, I was texting with him today, nice guy.

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's cool, where will you be down here.
Bring it down, I'll take it.
Small world, I was texting with him today, nice guy.
Consider it yours. I will PM you or get your info from Jason when I'll be in the area. He's a very good guy. Does all the rebuilds on my saws. Just built a Jonesred 2094 for me, resurrected a 261 and a 254XP. Also, just helped me land a deal on a T540XP autotune. To say he is a good guy is an understatement. Be in touch soon.