GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That saw was kept very quiet, so what saws are definitely being replaced

From what I was told don’t expect any models to be discontinued. Larger than a 362 so likely 4.0 ci, 64ish cc’s . Purposefully overbuilt and designed for line clearing crews and such that are extremely hard on equipment. Very aggressive rev limiter to protect the saws.

Based on so little info being out there I wonder if this was designed in the USA instead of Germany...

Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From what I was told don’t expect any models to be discontinued. Larger than a 362 so likely 4.0 ci, 64ish cc’s . Purposefully overbuilt and designed for line clearing crews and such that are extremely hard on equipment. Very aggressive rev limiter to protect the saws.

Based on so little info being out there I wonder if this was designed in the USA instead of Germany...
I've heard nothing about it on this side of the pond either, is there any pics of the saw yet

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so is the 880 being replaced because I have a new 1 with only 10-12 tanks through it and has been back to the dealer twice for warranty work, strongly thinking of demanding a new 1
What issues are you having with it?

Fairways_and_Greens

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Man that sounds like such a niche saw and not very exciting.