LMAO. Good catch Gary.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no minimum to "post" something..... it's another story if you want to "sell" what you posted.

The only thing that really concerns me is that the original ad on Kijiji for this saw is gone. I don’t know why he would take it down of it wasn’t sold. Of course that was before he changed the wording and pictures.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only thing that really concerns me is that the original ad on Kijiji for this saw is gone. I don’t know why he would take it down of it wasn’t sold. Of course that was before he changed the wording and pictures.
Funny you mention that ad. I looked for it when I saw this saw pop up here for sale

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And here i thought you guys would notice chain catcher missing, LOL

M’eh. If anyone spends a grand on this saw they are not going to care about a missing chain catcher as they will want to change that lame spike anyway.

I give you credit for changing your ad I do. It does show that you are listening and learning.

What part of T-bay are you from? I lived there for just under 2 years in the early to mid 90’s.

wolf229

pizzed
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
M’eh. If anyone spends a grand on this saw they are not going to care about a missing chain catcher as they will want to change that lame spike anyway.

I give you credit for changing your ad I do. It does show that you are listening and learning.

What part of T-bay are you from? I lived there for just under 2 years in the early to mid 90’s.
Fort William between Mckenzie and May St

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fort William between Mckenzie and May St

I know that area reasonably well. Spent many a Friday & Saturday night at Armani's back in the day. Lived on the other end of town near John & Court. I hear the city has changed a lot in the last 20 years, I think 97 or 98 was the last time I was back. All the friends I had when I was there now live other places so no need to go back and visit anyone.