Trader history (1)

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went over the saw after mike asked me to change the piston I felt no roughness or play in the bearings I changed the seals and found the clutch drum he had was cracked so I put a good used one on it and put in a new oem piston
I always run a gasket on a stock saw and ran it a little tuned to 13600 there is more there but had good power there
It has a zama carb and if it was mine I'd change to a walbro because that's my preference for these saws
I didn't find any screw holes messed up or mis sized screws it is a early model with the angled impulse hose
I sent mike the video of today I ran it in locust in the video with a 8 pin 20 inch bar with a stock chain but I also ran it in 18 inch oak and plenty of power to hold the 8 pin
If mike can't answer the questions you may have I will answer them and get pictures if needed

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went over the saw after mike asked me to change the piston I felt no roughness or play in the bearings I changed the seals and found the clutch drum he had was cracked so I put a good used one on it and put in a new oem piston
I always run a gasket on a stock saw and ran it a little tuned to 13600 there is more there but had good power there
It has a zama carb and if it was mine I'd change to a walbro because that's my preference for these saws
I didn't find any screw holes messed up or mis sized screws it is a early model with the angled impulse hose
I sent mike the video of today I ran it in locust in the video with a 8 pin 20 inch bar with a stock chain but I also ran it in 18 inch oak and plenty of power to hold the 8 pin
If mike can't answer the questions you may have I will answer them and get pictures if needed
How is the clutch? Lol!