Something wicked this way comes....

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just being a moron, that's the top end for a 681 solo. Looks like I am going to have a 665 that I am going to attempt the swap on.

As this is not my forte, I was being a joker suggesting all I would need is a big hammer.

I'm really not that stupid. I realize I will also need the duct tape, and probably some crazy glue.

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to say, I thought I would be sensible and sit on this NOS saw, and top end.

Maybe would make more sense to sell it down the road, in unopened condition.

But I've just got this urge, or itch, to see if I can put together a screaming 81 cc saw, which will be the biggest I've run.

I know there's something wrong with me...

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to say, I thought I would be sensible and sit on this NOS saw, and top end.

Maybe would make more sense to sell it down the road, in unopened condition.

But I've just got this urge, or itch, to see if I can put together a screaming 81 cc saw, which will be the biggest I've run.

I know there's something wrong with me...
That's why we're all here,Isn't it?

skidooguy

Genuine smartass
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
And remember that if it doesn't go together right that some gojo will make anything fit. I'll bet you could park a Cadillac in a doghouse if you put some gojo on it first. Haha

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was just being a moron, that's the top end for a 681 solo. Looks like I am going to have a 665 that I am going to attempt the swap on.

As this is not my forte, I was being a joker suggesting all I would need is a big hammer.

I'm really not that stupid. I realize I will also need the duct tape, and probably some crazy glue.

Don't forget a welder. All that other stuff gets kicked to the curb when you can welderup !!!!

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dayumm, you gotta point there! Probably good way to ensure no rattles, no?