High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Some 372xp and 288xp action yesterday

bigfrank

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Haven't been able to get out much to my little wood lot, but was about to buck up a few white oak logs yesterday. Some of the wood was a little punky, but I can work around that. That wood was standing dead for sometime and has been on the ground for almost a year. One of my buddys that also does firewood gave it to me for helping him work on his splitter. It is hard as a rock!

Saw on the left is my 372xpw, my favorite saw that I own. It has a new NWP and runs great. The saw on the right is a 288xp. What a great saw, and I love how they sound and idle. Except for being a bear to start (lots of compression) it's fun and beast to run. I see why there is a big following on them!288xp.jpg

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the smaller 365 special and love it. I can only imagine how much nicer the 372 would be and about the same weight as the 365. We cut up some white oak a few years ago that had been sitting for maybe 10+ years. Still solid and my best friend got some great fires out of it.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
7:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the smaller 365 special and love it. I can only imagine how much nicer the 372 would be and about the same weight as the 365. We cut up some white oak a few years ago that had been sitting for maybe 10+ years. Still solid and my best friend got some great fires out of it.
The 365 special with the closed port cylinder is a great runner for 65cc’s. You wouldn’t be able to tell much difference with 20” bars. Around 24/28” bar in hardwood the 372 is noticeably stronger/faster. Has more torque.