Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tryin to embarrass yourself?:)
Lol. Someone did tell me they thought the porting and stroker setup wasn’t good for torque :error: but I had a bad chain setup on it. Win some lose some. She’s cutting good brother. Have a 28” setup on it currently.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pretty sure we have the boys lined up to go to grammas for the night so we will have a couple more beds if people wanna stay. and i have a bunch of chicken wings in the freezer :zpong:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do we have a roll call for this yet? What's the foods situation. So far all I know I'm bringing is some pickled fall mushrooms. If I get a chance to smoke some boobs from the ducks we butchered a couple weeks ago I'll do that too.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do we have a roll call for this yet? What's the foods situation. So far all I know I'm bringing is some pickled fall mushrooms. If I get a chance to smoke some boobs from the ducks we butchered a couple weeks ago I'll do that too.
The jalapeños at Kevs were friggin good Tim. Wont forget the look on that young Womans face and her buddy when they ate one.:)

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The jalapeños at Kevs were friggin good Tim. Wont forget the look on that young Womans face and her buddy when they ate one.:)
Thanks. And you're right. I haven't had any of those since sausage-fest. I'll wrap some up for this. You driving up with some fresh baar meat John?