Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ive always been the utility guy when the guys leave for a weekend. Tools, flashlights, rags, bacon...

Edit...+ duct tape
We gonna need bacon?? That can be arranged. Might be slightly limited quantity sub 5lb. But a good appetizer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We gonna need bacon?? That can be arranged. Might be slightly limited quantity sub 5lb. But a good appetizer.

So, kinda serious on this. I’m getting my nephew bacon for Christmas. I’m stopping at Ebel’s for saw stuff and belly stuff and was going to pick up a whole slab of bacon for him. But now you have me curious what your options are, do tell.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, kinda serious on this. I’m getting my nephew bacon for Christmas. I’m stopping at Ebel’s for saw stuff and belly stuff and was going to pick up a whole slab of bacon for him. But now you have me curious what your options are, do tell.

We have a few freezers full of beef/pork. Plan on bringing some pork brats, not sure how much bacon is left. As we eat a bit of it too lol.

Don't really have any for sell, just thought I could bring enough for the gtg to munch on.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Save ur bacon joe, i imagine we will be overrun w food by the end of things lol. Ive got a buddy comin over who’s gonna help me keep the grill/smoker/fryer going so i dont have to be doin that the whole time.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Save ur bacon joe, i imagine we will be overrun w food by the end of things lol. Ive got a buddy comin over who’s gonna help me keep the grill/smoker/fryer going so i dont have to be doin that the whole time.
Ok, I'll bring the brats tho. Leftovers make good breakfast sausage...

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have a few freezers full of beef/pork. Plan on bringing some pork brats, not sure how much bacon is left. As we eat a bit of it too lol.

Don't really have any for sell, just thought I could bring enough for the gtg to munch on.
Okay, I thought you had access to pork and beef farmers or something.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay, I thought you had access to pork and beef farmers or something.

We just raise up a few steers, and pigs every year to keep the freezers full. Don't really sell much off, unless we have an extra at butcher time. Sorry Rod. Now if us just wanted a pack of pork chops or something that could be arranged...

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We just raise up a few steers, and pigs every year to keep the freezers full. Don't really sell much off, unless we have an extra at butcher time. Sorry Rod. Now if us just wanted a pack of pork chops or something that could be arranged...
No thanks, appreciate it though.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok dudes, 24 hr warning. Looks like a chilly day tomorrow, high in the mid 20’s, but looks like it should be pretty calm and may even get a little sun. Got a full day of wood wrasslin and cleaning and chili making today :zpong: