huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure will cole. Have some big maple still from the pile visible in a couple of those pics. Prob nothing bigger than 36”, but im workin on gettin some more stuff dumped.
Should burn that big one from 2 years ago. That thing kills a good chain lol

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Work schedule not looking too promising. Really want to make it up, but have already had the last 4 weeks off.. trying to figure something out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Work schedule not looking too promising. Really want to make it up, but have already had the last 4 weeks off.. trying to figure something out.

2 things- I want to meet you and stuff, and I really want to see what’s going on under the hood of that Echo.

So, you are going to tell the worklord that life is too short to be wasted making money for the man. Then when that dust settles you will be free to come up and they’ll give you a raise.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think i gots a plan... I'll bring all my saws and stuffs, drive separate. Hope the lake is frozen and drive across... save probably 300 miles...

Fuggin work and stuff is bs.

Troof.

2 things- I want to meet you and stuff, and I really want to see what’s going on under the hood of that Echo.

So, you are going to tell the worklord that life is too short to be wasted making money for the man. Then when that dust settles you will be free to come up and they’ll give you a raise.[/Proof.

Come on down to Leslie this week and see for yourself. I'll be around all week.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think i gots a plan... I'll bring all my saws and stuffs, drive separate. Hope the lake is frozen and drive across... save probably 300 miles...

Troof.

Come on down to Leslie this week and see for yourself. I'll be around all week.
Better have a plan b. It's nearly on the way if you take the scenic route. I can take your stuff to my house and meet you in Gaylord when you come home.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Better have a plan b. It's nearly on the way if you take the scenic route. I can take your stuff to my house and meet you in Gaylord when you come home.
Sounds like sabotage....

Less than 1hr difference up and around vs down and around. One way I ought to be able to beat the weather. I'm just gonna drive separate, and head that way Friday.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like sabotage....

Less than 1hr difference up and around vs down and around. One way I ought to be able to beat the weather. I'm just gonna drive separate, and head that way Friday.

Lol. Sabotage.

That's ok. I don't want your sharp plastic scratching the paint on muh flatbed