High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLO Solo thread

SteveinUT

Have gun - will travel
Local time
3:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for OEM parts for Solo? I tried the US Solo page contact, and was replied to saying that they couldn't help, replying with:

we have received your email and we are very sorry that you have an issue with one of our (former) product, lawnmower chainsaw, garden equipment. Unfortunately the forestry and garden line has been sold to AL-KO in 01.04.2014 and they are the sole / exclusive owner of these former SOLO lines. Do to legal law order we can’t help you in such requests anymore.

Please get in touch with the company AL-KO, further information’s can be found at:

http://100.al-ko.com/de/kontakt/ ==> SOLO by AL-KO

We suggest that you contact AL-KO customer service for more information’s regarding a AL-KO for further steps.

The Al-Ko site, by the way, is all in German. I was kicking around ordering a piston, clutch and clutch cover to convert my 651SP to 651P...

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have a good source for OEM parts for Solo? I tried the US Solo page contact, and was replied to saying that they couldn't help, replying with:

we have received your email and we are very sorry that you have an issue with one of our (former) product, lawnmower chainsaw, garden equipment. Unfortunately the forestry and garden line has been sold to AL-KO in 01.04.2014 and they are the sole / exclusive owner of these former SOLO lines. Do to legal law order we can’t help you in such requests anymore.

Please get in touch with the company AL-KO, further information’s can be found at:

http://100.al-ko.com/de/kontakt/ ==> SOLO by AL-KO

We suggest that you contact AL-KO customer service for more information’s regarding a AL-KO for further steps.

The Al-Ko site, by the way, is all in German. I was kicking around ordering a piston, clutch and clutch cover to convert my 651SP to 651P...
Rottmans may still have some parts for them.

kr5258

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have a good source for OEM parts for Solo? I tried the US Solo page contact, and was replied to saying that they couldn't help....

solousa steered me to these folks and I was able to obtain NOS parts for my 680:
Canns-Bilco Distributors. Contact phone 610-966-3733