Trader history (0)

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a Beautiful Area, it's been years since I've been there,,, had an old gf, that lived up there. Its a Strong Motor out of the box, the factory recommends 40:1 mix. If I can find an oil pump, I'm thinking of putting a bigger carb on it and a 32" bar,,, I think that it has a Lot more power hiding somewhere, not that I've ever felt under sawed,,, I Just love its Growle Deep in the Cut !!!!!

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jacob, can you please post links for Solo people overseas that will ship to the United States,,, I have a 690 that's in Need of an Oil Pump assembly ( Desperatly ) !!!
Bud
I’d try putting a post up in Solo thread that you’re looking for an oil pump. There are sites in Germany that appear to have it. I found one rather quickly. From the little German I remember from school, it looks like it’s in stock. Maybe someone overseas could help you out? Looks like they’ll ship anywhere in Europe.

https://ersatzteil-shop24.de/OELPUM...ettensaegen-603-Pos-SL6400213-aus-Zeichnung-1

I have a 603 and needed some small odds and ends, and was able to find what I needed.

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d try putting a post up in Solo thread that you’re looking for an oil pump. There are sites in Germany that appear to have it. I found one rather quickly. From the little German I remember from school, it looks like it’s in stock. Maybe someone overseas could help you out? Looks like they’ll ship anywhere in Europe.

https://ersatzteil-shop24.de/OELPUM...ettensaegen-603-Pos-SL6400213-aus-Zeichnung-1

I have a 603 and needed some small odds and ends, and was able to find what I needed.

Man, The people on This sight Have been Such a GREAT Help / Resources ,,, I was trolling it for a week before joining it, What a Mistake !!! Great People Here, Wish I would have found it a While back, it would have been Very Welcomed !!!

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's Very Nice of you, But I've committed to another saw already, and Don't want to get over My head with committing to OPE Members, And not having the funds to back it Up... Going through a divorce From a Very Bad Person,,, it's been a Costly Mistake on My part,,,, if you haven't sold it down the road, We can See...
Thank you.
Bud

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Somebody here had tagged me about looking for a 681.

I know of one a guy is thinking of selling. Says NIB type, just pulled out to look at. :risas3:

Not cheap. :eek:

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody here had tagged me about looking for a 681.

I know of one a guy is thinking of selling. Says NIB type, just pulled out to look at. :risas3:

Not cheap. :eek:
PM sent

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a barely used home owner 675 I’m thinking of selling with a24” bar. Awesome saw just a little big for me to handle anymore. Maybe 50 hours on it. I can take pics if you would like.
@Deets066