Trader history (0)

Pugsley555

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need a crankcase and air filter cover picked up a 400 with what looks like the bearings we're spun? Anyways the new bearings have some play when mating together the halves if anyone has a spare case laying around please let me know

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need a crankcase and air filter cover picked up a 400 with what looks like the bearings we're spun? Anyways the new bearings have some play when mating together the halves if anyone has a spare case laying around please let me know
Loctite makes a bearing retainer liquid for this purpose. May be too loose for it. Never used it

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might have a case but it's going to be a while before I know for sure. All my cut-off saw stuff is buried at the back of my storage unit, behind 50 boxes of old household goods.

Pugsley555

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might have a case but it's going to be a while before I know for sure. All my cut-off saw stuff is buried at the back of my storage unit, behind 50 boxes of old household goods.
Ok well let me know if you happen to come across one. For the time being a fellow ope member told me about some loctite bearing retainer that I'm going to give a try after I punch the casing where the bearings are pressed in try to give it a bit more to grab. Don't happen to have any husqvarna 266se two piece coils do you?