So what's your "real" job?

MedicineMan

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got tired of milking cows so I joined the Marines. Got tired of the officers' bull**** so I went back to the farm. Got tired of raising chickens and never getting out of debt so I went to school and got a medical degree(courtesy of the Army this time). Now I'm tired of listening to obese people whine so I'm ready to go back to milking cows.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got tired of milking cows so I joined the Marines. Got tired of the officers' bull**** so I went back to the farm. Got tired of raising chickens and never getting out of debt so I went to school and got a medical degree(courtesy of the Army this time). Now I'm tired of listening to obese people whine so I'm ready to go back to milking cows.
Now that's a damn Jarhead for ya...ain't got a damn clue as to what he wants to be when he grows up. And 45 min's up the road from me in WR...

MedicineMan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now that's a damn Jarhead for ya...ain't got a damn clue as to what he wants to be when he grows up. And 45 min's up the road from me in WR...
Now, now, Jarhead. You know Marines never grow up.

I really want to be Mastermind when I grow up but the spot is already taken.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
4:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah let's get a real man in here. I mean WHAtS FEELINGS got to do with anything?

We gotta love Randy..That's What.
Cool Cat for sure.

N8TE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like you've gained plenty of perspective