Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
HAHAHAHA....

That's my daily driver/work truck (day job). I don't skid with it....lol. That's for the Yota's :cool: My Ford hauls tools, trailers, equipment, & materials. No yanky yank on trees. Costs too much to fix. If one of the Toyota's breaks, we just use the other one...lol. :risas3:

Yeah all I heard was the Toyota is tougher than the Ford lol.

Viper21

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah all I heard was the Toyota is tougher than the Ford lol.
I didn't think much of em till I bought one. My first & only has been a '94 I bought 6 yrs ago. I'm a believer in em now. I'll never be without one going forward. Been a helluva woods truck. I mostly use mine for firewood, & tooling around locally. Great little trucks.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't think much of em till I bought one. My first & only has been a '94 I bought 6 yrs ago. I'm a believer in em now. I'll never be without one going forward. Been a helluva woods truck. I mostly use mine for firewood, & tooling around locally. Great little trucks.

I still wish they'd make them that small.

Daserlon

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice..!

What part of Montana you at..? I've been through Montana a few times. Absolutely beautiful place. I wouldn't wanna deal with y'alls winters but, no place like Big Sky Country in the summer.
I live in Lincoln which is in western Montana. The closest city to us is Helena, the state capitol. You're right its beautiful here. I've lived here for 30 years and dont plan on moving anytime soon.

Viper21

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I live in Lincoln which is in western Montana. The closest city to us is Helena, the state capitol. You're right its beautiful here. I've lived here for 30 years and dont plan on moving anytime soon.
Cool man. I've been through there a couple times. Been awhile but, I've been to Helena, Missoula, Great Falls, & Glacier Park area.

Daserlon

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool man. I've been through there a couple times. Been awhile but, I've been to Helena, Missoula, Great Falls, & Glacier Park area.
Sounds like you know my area some. Glacier park is my favorite place to go. My goodness that is some spectacular almost unreal scenery/mountains.