So what did you do today?

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Busted out my kombi and put two extensions and the pole saw attachment to trim some branches hitting the house!
24E7F0F6-17E1-4A76-B66C-23D081FD1AB2.jpeg 9B6993B4-1342-4C27-A47D-9BCF4F561CEB.jpeg
027C93C3-AC1D-4C1D-8657-213196960CCB.jpeg
And made a dump run for garage!
Then put my clone 372 back together after some port work, need to find some wood!
8FDA82BA-09FA-4501-AC4B-90AFC26972F7.jpeg
80A03BE8-C890-4CB2-AEA1-EFF1BB27167D.jpeg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Milled 4 more Black Oak boards, in the hot, hot sun … really zapped me, but I got it done! I also thought rolling the log down off the pile w/o any injuries or loosing control of it was quite an accomplishment. Move this piece, but not that one, kinda like a jig saw puzzle with no room for mistakes. You don't want to loose control of one of those things, they can hurt ya! Makes life interesting! Was just me, my saws, and the Timberjack.

You need a BG 86 to take with you as a fan on them hot days.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I stopped in at a gas station today to grab a fresh fountain soda, you know to get some diabetes. I realized when I was walking in that there was a lady at one of the pumps filling up while she was smoking a cigarette.

Minding my own business I continued in and notice two cops in the store shooting the crap with the clerk, drinking coffee and holding the counter down. I grabbed my soda and started to pay and saw the lady that was smoking the cig's arm was on fire....full fledge on fire. She was waving it around frantically trying to put it out, obviously making it worse.

The cops noticed what was going on at the same time I did. They ran outside to help her. They both threw their coffee's on her arm, then took her to the ground and did stop drop and roll. When they put her arm out they got her up and put handcuffs on her.

I was a little confused. As I walked by I asked one of the cops, why'd you put her in cuff's? He said for waving a firearm in public!

NYH1.
Haha good one !:risas3:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Milled 4 more Black Oak boards, in the hot, hot sun … really zapped me, but I got it done! I also thought rolling the log down off the pile w/o any injuries or loosing control of it was quite an accomplishment. Move this piece, but not that one, kinda like a jig saw puzzle with no room for mistakes. You don't want to loose control of one of those things, they can hurt ya! Makes life interesting! Was just me, my saws, and the Timberjack.
Black oak is some hard stuff and heavy you should really ask for help moving that stuff sometimes.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Help is not always available, sometimes you just gotta get it done! Keeps you one your toes, and makes you thing through how you can accomplish it by yourself.
Lol yep I here you there always seems to be that way for me when I'm changing the engine in a car when you need the extra hand nope not there. Lol

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far i fixed a slow leak in the wifes tire. Picked up a nail somewhere.
Soon getting ready to go to an old friends and replace a peice of bad break line on his car. I hope the bleeders will free up. Dont think they been apart in a while. Thats the only part i hate about breaks. Stuck bleeders.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far i fixed a slow leak in the wifes tire. Picked up a nail somewhere.
Soon getting ready to go to an old friends and replace a peice of bad break line on his car. I hope the bleeders will free up. Dont think they been apart in a while. Thats the only part i hate about breaks. Stuck bleeders.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
You can have him spray the bleeders with PB blaster before you get there, as well as where the lines couple.
A little heat goes a long way too.
A trick I use on a lot of rusted, bolts/nuts/bleeders and the like is to turn them in slightly to break them loose instead of backing them out. When they come loose and I'm backing them out if they start to bind or they are real tight I will run them back in to clean the threads off.
Hope this is helpful for you, if you already know it maybe it will help someone.
Good luck, that's always fun stuff, not lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can have him spray the bleeders with PB blaster before you get there, as well as where the lines couple.
A little heat goes a long way too.
A trick I use on a lot of rusted, bolts/nuts/bleeders and the like is to turn them in slightly to break them loose instead of backing them out. When they come loose and I'm backing them out if they start to bind or they are real tight I will run them back in to clean the threads off.
Hope this is helpful for you, if you already know it maybe it will help someone.
Good luck, that's always fun stuff, not lol.

I spray down rusty brake parts days in advance, of course it helps having a fleet of junkers to roll around in.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spray down rusty brake days in advance, of course it helps having a fleet of junkers to roll around in.
Yeah buddy.
When a good friend of mine move here from California I had to introduce him to the hot wrench LOL. When you live in the rust belt and you work on your own rides that's one of the first tools you need to know how to use.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to introduce him to the hot wrench LOL. When you live in the rust belt and you work on your own rides that's one of the first tools you need to know how to use.

Done it more than once. Road salt is PITA. Bought a 1977 Firebird from a kid that brought it to Utah from Ohio. That road sale had really taken it's toll.

Edit: salt, not sale.
This thing is "killin' me smalls"

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah buddy.
When a good friend of mine move here from California I had to introduce him to the hot wrench LOL. When you live in the rust belt and you work on your own rides that's one of the first tools you need to know how to use.

When I have to replace wheel cylinders or calipers I like to dab a little high load grease or vaseline over then bleeders. Sure it attracts dirt but it keeps them clean.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sent my 11 yr. male virgin Jack Russel down the mountain to get the virginity of a 1 1/2 yr. old JR gyp. Make me some babies Gator!
Shep

That's a sweet ride, my friend! What's she got under the hood?