So what did you do today?

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's with that 660 clutch? @Red97 just had his fry the other day too.
Not sure, it worked great for several hours yesterday, but my bar wasn’t oil very well, so I did the oil mod to the ramp and it seemed to oil better, but on my first noodle cut...I was leaning on her hard and she was pulling great..and then it sounded like the chain jumped... shut her down instantly, took a look and it was sill on, so I pulled the cover and drum and it looked fine, so I put it back together and nothing total free-rev! Hy way clutch and Oregon drum, about five tanks old!!

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like poor quality control during manufacturing. Is it Stihl or AM?

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure, it worked great for several hours yesterday, but my bar wasn’t oil very well, so I did the oil mod to the ramp and it seemed to oil better, but on my first noodle cut...I was leaning on her hard and she was pulling great..and then it sounded like the chain jumped... shut her down instantly, took a look and it was sill on, so I pulled the cover and drum and it looked fine, so I put it back together and nothing total free-rev! Hy way clutch and Oregon drum, about five tanks old!!
Whats this oil mod you mentioned?

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a nice relaxed day in the woods cleaning up the rest of a couple sugar maples I dropped over the winter for firewood. Got 2 more tanks through my 254, I’ve become infatuated with that little saw.

E545413F-F94F-4FF9-AC55-F6D1657C787F.jpeg

Took a break in the shade of a big pine in my yard. Had the company of my dog Tedward as I sat on the ATV trailer

F51FCB0D-3B94-42A2-9E86-788C4D66DA5B.jpeg

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put the kids small little pool up15 foot round. Went out this morning to find out thers a hole in it .ground is saturated around it. Drove 35 mins each way to the city to get a patch kit. Tried putting the patch on and never stuck. Thats junk now. So i cut a small 2 inch square chunk off shower curtain and gooped the rest of the glue crap on it and it acually stuck down. Yay.
My hate for the pool just grew that much more today.

Now i gotta go build a darn fence to put around it. Im gonna have the whole day wastes on this dumb thing. Grrr.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Attended a Memorial Service at the Fish + Game Club, built a 15' long rack for firewood, and installed (in concrete) the uprights for a gate in the fence to access the logs in my back lot. (The fence I initially installed across the back to keep the dogs in the yard was solid).

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got two tri-axle loads of logs blocked up for my in-laws today. Couldn't have done it without little brother @XP_Slinger and his family helping me out!
Hot dang those 357’s were running good, so were the 372’s...and the 288...and the 394’s. Lmao! It was good bit of work but I had fun. Glad we could help out and I enjoyed hanging out with Mike in his garage, hell of a guy.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag