High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So what did you do today?

Mathewsdxt75

Learning OPE member.
Local time
7:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cut up the rest of what I believe to be Elm, that my buddy had put down a few weeks ago. I'll try burning it in a few years. It's surprisingly light for its size. Probably about 28". The Dolkita ate right through it!
841f95688f4dc3711ce5ece5f3484316.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
That looks like a white ash. Burns good.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to run my MMWS 460 in some 24" oak . Neighbor had the tree taken down and the wood left for me to cut into firewood.
The saw is a chip producing machine and good therapy after work.
I can walk out my back door then onto 5 acres where the owner and i split and sell a little firewood.
It is more about running loud dangerous machines than making money.
It keeps us from mingling with the general population and somehow getting into trouble.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut some wood today one of thise days where if it was goin wrong it did.
Forgot wedges and and had to run back and get them after a dead straight tree wouldnt go over. Fought log oit of deep snow with atv. Tore hitch off . Re welded on and tore it off again on secon last trip with logs. Gonna start from scratch and build a little heavyer hitch.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut some wood today one of thise days where if it was goin wrong it did.
Forgot wedges and and had to run back and get them after a dead straight tree wouldnt go over. Fought log oit of deep snow with atv. Tore hitch off . Re welded on and tore it off again on secon last trip with logs. Gonna start from scratch and build a little heavyer hitch.

...................................................................................................
You have a chainsaw? Cut your logs shorter.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The snow was too deep in bush. Was just a stuggle. One out of bush was pretty good.
My winch got a work out in bush.

Logs were only 8 to 10 feet lo g just for fire wood.
I dont need the wood. Was just trying to help family out as he ran short .with the cold winter

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut down about 50 or so leaning trees that were the result of a hurricane last summer/fall. Most were dead pines but it was a tangle of dead and live trees, vines and brambles and a dozen spring poles to watch for.
I was intending to test a saw on a downed log and it went from one thing to the other and the next thing I knew I was doing a large unscheduled project. The saw worked great so it will hit my local CL this evening and it felt good to get some saw time in and get all those widowmakers on the ground.
This morning we were trimming grapes in the vineyard. I was using a Stihl hedge clipper for the main trimming and then Groundi came along for the fine trimming and clean up.
Also loaded up my dead lawn tractor which had been on this property for about a year or more. Needs a coil i think. And of course the tires were flat, bead separated on one but I was able to get them inflated and loaded on the flatbed trailer. Now I'm resting after a shower discussing who's going to cook supper since we're both tired...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut down about 50 or so leaning trees that were the result of a hurricane last summer/fall. Most were dead pines but it was a tangle of dead and live trees, vines and brambles and a dozen spring poles to watch for.
I was intending to test a saw on a downed log and it went from one thing to the other and the next thing I knew I was doing a large unscheduled project. The saw worked great so it will hit my local CL this evening and it felt good to get some saw time in and get all those widowmakers on the ground.
This morning we were trimming grapes in the vineyard. I was using a Stihl hedge clipper for the main trimming and then Groundi came along for the fine trimming and clean up.
Also loaded up my dead lawn tractor which had been on this property for about a year or more. Needs a coil i think. And of course the tires were flat, bead separated on one but I was able to get them inflated and loaded on the flatbed trailer. Now I'm resting after a shower discussing who's going to cook supper since we're both tired...

No delivery places near you?

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sittin in my shop minding my own business doing nothing.
I messed up and left the door open so in comes my neighbor.
Tells me his uncle passed away and family needs to clean up his yard.
Over 100 riding lawnmowers some run and too many pushmowers to count.
Neighbor says he will bring a few mowers home at a time for us to fix and sell.

I am in the lawnmower fixin business now or so i have been told.

If you are hiding from work remember to close the dang door!

Flint Mitch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not saw related, but bought a high volume sewage lift pump to replace my main sump pump. We have 3 ;( big issue with ground water here) been dealing with some major flooding. To be installed tomorrow!
e4461329549ee8cc3ce32d468f67bfe2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk