High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So this just happened....stolen saws of mine...

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't be able to sleep till I got revenge....and I'd end up in jail.

I'm trying to change as I get older, but some of my past behavior is deeply ingrained.
I'm the same way. I'd like to say that I've mellowed, but I'm more selective of who I go after and alot more discreet. I no longer shoot at people from the car.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you should go to the law with the info. Even if your saws are long gone, he may have other stolen equipment. Then, if nothing happens, smash his thumbs with a ball peen. He wont even be able to get his zipper down to go to the can on his own.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you dealt with him in person in the past, don't go meet him now. He will likely recognize you and get spooked. See if a friend can go and get pics as suggested. Someone taking pics might even get him spooked. If a plain clothed officer would check it out that would probably be best.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He'd no doubt be in possession of other stolen property, highly doubt it was his first rodeo. Time is of the essence stolen property changes hands quick. Remember possession is 9/10's of the law. I'd look into getting as much of your stuff as possible back into your hands asap. Then tip him into law enforcement.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats the link to these saws. Mabe have someone on here message about them. Mabe he recognizes your email address from befor.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those are my saws that were stolen.photos came off of my camera roll. He does not have any saws listed for sale. He replied to my ad to purchase misc saws...asked where I was located is all.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He may be fishing...told him I lived out of town, but worked here.
I am trying to do a little fishing myself. Lol

That’s where you lost him. He is looking to meet you at “your place” and case your place for another grab. Creatures of habit. Should have your buddy post a saw for sale and see if he bites. Post a couple pics of a saw for sale and ensure 3-4 others are viewable in the background. Make sure he has a surveillance camera or something similiar. A small storage unit with power in it is perfect as you can put one of those Nanny cams inside the storage unit up high to catch him coming and going. Meet him at storage unit, show him the saw, make an excuse to call off sale and leave same time as him. Obviously go back right away and take the saws other valuables out. If you can find some boxes for brand new saws from a big box store or something to that effect you can use them as “bait props” and leave the empty boxes in the storage unit, preferably when he comes to view the ‘for sale saw’. Do you still have his e-mail/phone number from previous sale? I always ensure I go from annonymous CL e-mail to cell phone. Even if its a burner it can be partially traced to date of purchase and video surveillance may catch a face of person who bought it.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He may be fishing...told him I lived out of town, but worked here.
I am trying to do a little fishing myself. Lol

I wish you were closer, I would LOVE to help nail this scumbag. I am a firm believer in escalation of retaliation and have been known to be very creative.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I confess I used to do some dirty stuff
For revenge ....
I was a terrorist in the before times
Not worth getting killed or upsetting
My boss upstarts. ...... I'm enough of
A mess as it is.
The law doesn't do much around
I just report it and let it go
Mostly

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish you were closer, I would LOVE to help nail this scumbag. I am a firm believer in escalation of retaliation and have been known to be very creative.

I think we can gather that from the fact that you're in the Marine Corps. Only idiots would mess with a Marine. Or SEAL, or otherwise. Heck, I wouldn't want to anger/enrage a Coast Guard person either, probably put me in a survival raft, load me up in a C130 and drop me off shore, maybe 200 miles off the coast.

I do know someone that I went to school with, he went on to Marines, then government work. Been over in the sandbox playing with guns and explosives and stuff. Don't know how many he's taken out, but I have no doubt he did kick some serious Taliban/Al Qaeda tush.

Reminds me of that story where some guy stole something from a store or Christmas toy drive or something, and there were some of our friends in camo outside.

Guy "tripped and fell off the curb" and broke his arms and leg and ribs and stuff. No charges were filed against the "curb"

I like that story.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a few saw's stolen at my old home
So i cabled these up.
Wasn't long enough for half my saw's.
Need to buy more.20180321_190159.jpg

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It must be something in the our military experience that promotes this type of thinking. I had a guy that asked me to meet behind a closed store off the interstate for a craigslist sale, I said sure no problem. I was carrying my .45 with one in the pipe and the safety off and thinking if he tries anything I can off him in complete privacy, bonus. I have cross draw holster so he sees it the minute I step out of the truck. He's obviously a tweaker, I could put year old spray paint cans in his pockets and have them shook well in ten seconds, we had no problems.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It must be something in the our military experience that promotes this type of thinking. I had a guy that asked me to meet behind a closed store off the interstate for a craigslist sale, I said sure no problem. I was carrying my .45 with one in the pipe and the safety off and thinking if he tries anything I can off him in complete privacy, bonus. I have cross draw holster so he sees it the minute I step out of the truck. He's obviously a tweaker, I could put year old spray paint cans in his pockets and have them shook well in ten seconds, we had no problems.

“Be kind, be courteous but have a plan to kill everyone you meet” Gen ‘Maddog’ Mattis