High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So how many bars indicates you have BAD?

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's right at the max per the phone company info I got. We're a mile beyond that at least.

The further the slower. That's the max they can call it DSL with a straight face.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use every bit of 15gb per month... No internet here at the house.

I was looking through my bars the other day, and I probably have around 40. And maybe 20 saws now. Still too many of both...

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
18,000 feet for me.

Dsl will run past 18k. All depends on gauge of pair what speed you can get reliably. Im at 12.8k from the mux and I have good numbers on a 3meg line.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dsl will run past 18k. All depends on gauge of pair what speed you can get reliably. Im at 12.8k from the mux and I have good numbers on a 3meg line.
I'm no electrical engineer so I am just going by what the phone company technician told me and that was that on their copper lines, 18,000 feet was the max they could provide DSL. A friend up the road is at that maximum (he's last one on the line with DSL and his service was very sketchy to the point he finally cancelled it.)
We had a problem even getting reliable phone service here. For a few months, if it rained our phone wouldn't ring and it became a party line where we could hear other people's conversations. This is a rural area with inadequate and aged infrastructure and an unwillingness of ATT to invest into any improvements after they acquired us from Southern Bell. We cancelled our phone line and just use cell phones now. Saves about $400 a year.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm no electrical engineer so I am just going by what the phone company technician told me and that was that on their copper lines, 18,000 feet was the max they could provide DSL. A friend up the road is at that maximum (he's last one on the line with DSL and his service was very sketchy to the point he finally cancelled it.)
We had a problem even getting reliable phone service here. For a few months, if it rained our phone wouldn't ring and it became a party line where we could hear other people's conversations. This is a rural area with inadequate and aged infrastructure and an unwillingness of ATT to invest into any improvements after they acquired us from Southern Bell. We cancelled our phone line and just use cell phones now. Saves about $400 a year.

Same here only Windstream. Neighbor 50 yards away has it.
It's horrible .

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is one topics i can dicuss with absolute certainty. I do it for a living. There are many factors involved with "reliable" srvc. Much of it has to do with how much effort the tech that shows up to door wants to put in.

I have personnaly pushed a 1 meg line granted its alot slower that most broadband out to over 25k.

Your best bet if your close to what they say is unavailable go out and find a tech in the field. Talk to them. Not the people looking at records on a putrr screen. I had to install two 3meg lines at my house cus my teenagers are bandwidth suckers.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is one topics i can dicuss with absolute certainty. I do it for a living. There are many factors involved with "reliable" srvc. Much of it has to do with how much effort the tech that shows up to door wants to put in.

I have personnaly pushed a 1 meg line granted its alot slower that most broadband out to over 25k.

Your best bet if your close to what they say is unavailable go out and find a tech in the field. Talk to them. Not the people looking at records on a putrr screen. I had to install two 3meg lines at my house cus my teenagers are bandwidth suckers.
It was techs in the field that I was speaking to. (more than once)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, if I took a pic of all my new bars laid out, it would look a bit like that but I'm not going to because I don't want people to think I'm an idiot.
By the way, you have CAD BAD.
Glad to hear you're in recovery.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blades are on jackknives and circular saws. Chainsaws don't have them.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea how many I have. I know there are well over 100 of them, heck if I did enough digging i bet I would find closer to 200 in my barns.

This past summer I bought two large totes of used bars from a saw shop going out of business. And of course ill be damned if when I need to put a bar on a saw if I can find the correct bar pattern for the saw...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I find myself shopping for good deals on bars for saws I don't even own but some day hope to.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem is with true onset of CAD you buy saws of many brands and vintage. Then you need different size bars for each saw, differnt pitch and gauge bars to give you chain options. I have about 20 saws and about 50 bars....is that BAD?

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem is with true onset of CAD you buy saws of many brands and vintage. Then you need different size bars for each saw, differnt pitch and gauge bars to give you chain options. I have about 20 saws and about 50 bars....is that BAD?
Yup.

Ogre4500

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
29 bars and 14 saws. 2:1 ratio, don't think that's even close to having BAD yet.