High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So does anyone fish or just nah???

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Shipping. My kid put it up,he is learning but it cant be sold. He left too much grease on the hide.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
1:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Some of my older work.
I'm gonna have to get my light box set back up.
I hate takin pics with a cell.

Coal Miners Daughter
IMG_8644.JPG
Royal Coachman Double
IMG_8645.JPG
Green Butt Skunk Double
IMG_8646.JPG
Green Butt Skunk
IMG_8647.JPG

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me and the wife this past Saturday in Sardis, AL @ a local Lake.
Easy & tasty dinner quick, fast, and in a hurry! :icon_domokun::babeando:
My wife :beautiful:caught the 2 larger cats on this 1/4 oz white underspin with a 4 inch purple worm trailer...Go Figure!:clap:

IMG_37871.jpg
20170415_224702.jpg 20170415_225312.jpg

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been tying up some baitfish streamers. They are based on flyfishingwithjeff's pattern but with my own spin. The chartreuse has been mopping up the largemouth in my pond. The water in the local rivers has been too high to go after smallmouth.

My buddy from Idaho came back for a visit and asked me if he could have a couple to try out there on trout. I wish him luck with them.

IMG_2993.JPG IMG_2994.JPG IMG_2995.JPG

Adirondackstihl

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been tying up some baitfish streamers. They are based on flyfishingwithjeff's pattern but with my own spin. The chartreuse has been mopping up the largemouth in my pond. The water in the local rivers has been too high to go after smallmouth.

My buddy from Idaho came back for a visit and asked me if he could have a couple to try out there on trout. I wish him luck with them.

View attachment 70808 View attachment 70809 View attachment 70810

The tail is a bit long for my liking. At least for trout fishing anyway. Bass usually take a big ole bite.
Are you weighting them at all?
Lead/tungsten wrapped bodies?

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The tail is a bit long for my liking. At least for trout fishing anyway. Bass usually take a big ole bite.
Are you weighting them at all?
Lead/tungsten wrapped bodies?

Those were my first trials, and I have shortened the tails on the later ones a little and told my buddy if the trout are short striking it and not hooking up I would send him something trout specific if he gets a good response otherwise. Very observant and I agree whole heartedly.

15 wraps of lead.

Adirondackstihl

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those were my first trials, and I have shortened the tails on the later ones a little and told my buddy if the trout are short striking it and not hooking up I would send him something trout specific if he gets a good response otherwise. Very observant and I agree whole heartedly.

15 wraps of lead.
;)

Adirondackstihl

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_9400.JPG IMG_9403.JPG Caught this brownie after work tonight.
My office is 5min from my favorite trout hole so I made a quick stop.
No surface activity and the black flies were freakin NASTY. Couldn't stay long

14" brown
#12 BH Prince (tied my way ;))
Dead drifting with football indicator
5x tippet
Orvis ZeroGravity 4wt rod
Orvis Battenkill mid arbor reel

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gorgeous flies. When I was younger I went through a serious fly tying phase. I tied all sorts of flies, e.g. fish catchers like parachute Adams, Catskill dries, Woolly buggers, etc., to "pretty" flies like full dress Atlantic salmon flies and Rangeley streamers on Scottish hooks. I even did a few small (1-4 gross flies) commercial orders. Then I got into saltwater flies, like Clouser minnows, Borski sliders, merkins and various minnow, crab and shrimp patterns. So, now I have a tremendous diversity of hooks (#24 - #000-3xl) and materials (dozens of natural capes and saddles, jungle cock, wools, and synthetic fibers).

Now days, I only get a couple of days a year to fish and I spend most of those with close friends down in S. Tx. chasing redfish. If anyone needs trout fly tying materials, I would be happy to "share" my stash for a nominal cost. Just let me know.

Adirondackstihl

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gorgeous flies. When I was younger I went through a serious fly tying phase. I tied all sorts of flies, e.g. fish catchers like parachute Adams, Catskill dries, Woolly buggers, etc., to "pretty" flies like full dress Atlantic salmon flies and Rangeley streamers on Scottish hooks. I even did a few small (1-4 gross flies) commercial orders. Then I got into saltwater flies, like Clouser minnows, Borski sliders, merkins and various minnow, crab and shrimp patterns. So, now I have a tremendous diversity of hooks (#24 - #000-3xl) and materials (dozens of natural capes and saddles, jungle cock, wools, and synthetic fibers).

Now days, I only get a couple of days a year to fish and I spend most of those with close friends down in S. Tx. chasing redfish. If anyone needs trout fly tying materials, I would be happy to "share" my stash for a nominal cost. Just let me know.
I'd be interested in some JC nails for sure.
My cape is getting thin.
Got it from the U.K. when I was tying heavily.
Would you happen to have any Whiting genetic saddle?
What do you have for synthetics?

I probably have close to $4k in materials.
I blend my own squirrel dubbings.
Have sh!tloads of turkey.

I love the Carrie Stevens patterns (Rangeley style), and hairwing salmon flies.
I've dabbled in married wing flies, but afraid to immerse myself in that style due to the cost of materials.

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be interested in some JC nails for sure.
My cape is getting thin.
Got it from the U.K. when I was tying heavily.
Would you happen to have any Whiting genetic saddle?
What do you have for synthetics?

I probably have close to $4k in materials.
I blend my own squirrel dubbings.
Have sh!tloads of turkey.

I love the Carrie Stevens patterns (Rangeley style), and hairwing salmon flies.
I've dabbled in married wing flies, but afraid to immerse myself in that style due to the cost of materials.
I have Whiting saddles and capes. What you looking for? I'll pull my feathers out sometime soon. Probably won't have time until next week. I think I still have some JC eyes floating around, probably loose. We'll see.

Adirondackstihl

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have Whiting saddles and capes. What you looking for? I'll pull my feathers out sometime soon. Probably won't have time until next week. I think I still have some JC eyes floating around, probably loose. We'll see.

#12-#18
Brown and grizzly saddle

Perhaps a little CDL (Coq De Leon)

No worries on the JC. Don't use em much except for display flies now