snow pics

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
2:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just watched the WCCO weather from 5am this morning. I am glad I am not down there or in the path of that storm. Once those winds pick up with will be nasty, probably the one time that you are grateful for the heaviness of the snow.

I thought about blaming you when I took that pic.
:D

Yeah, they are saying another 6" or so throughout the day, but it's the wind cranking up thats got it miserable out.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought about blaming you when I took that pic.
:D

Yeah, they are saying another 6" or so throughout the day, but it's the wind cranking up thats got it miserable out.

Can’t blame me this time. That is all @maulhead and the rest of his Colorado buddies that sent you that storm. I’m just very thankful it stayed so far South of us.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've got maybe 5-6" of heavy crusty brown tinged snow on the ground and now we're adding some nice big white flakes on top.

@Johnmn, I guess they call this a sugar snow. Sap started running at about 8 or 9 last night. Picked up about a gallon per tap since then, and it's running good now. You guys still going strong up there?

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've got maybe 5-6" of heavy crusty brown tinged snow on the ground and now we're adding some nice big white flakes on top.

@Johnmn, I guess they call this a sugar snow. Sap started running at about 8 or 9 last night. Picked up about a gallon per tap since then, and it's running good now. You guys still going strong up there?
I have roughly a gallon per tree currently. To cold today but should run the next 3 days!

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Although it snowed quite a bit in the mountains above us yesterday winter is just about done in our part of Alaska

The wifey sent me this earlier this morning; one of our neighbors about a 1/8 of a mile from here

All part of our lives here since we live in a house that butts up to Bear Mountain

Who would have thought...

What's amazing is just how chunky that bear looks for being fairly fresh out of hibernation

upload_2019-4-13_10-39-35.png