thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tom.

Your sig is an award winner. Longest in forum history.

Because of this amazing sig you have created, we will soon be placing a character limit on signatures.

Signed........Chief Mod No Balls

How many characters is going to be the limit? I really need this information because there is nothing more important to me than all the members of OUR chainsaw forum knowing that I own chainsaws. That information is how people can tell that I'm not a troll and that I take Internet chainsaws very seriously.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Concerning sig length.

More will be revealed.

Signed Chief No Ball Mod

As a show of good faith I've condensed my sig down. It makes it a little hard for the members of OUR site to figure out exactly which chainsaws I own, but I think that's a small price to pay.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a show of good faith I've condensed my sig down. It makes it a little hard for the members of OUR site to figure out exactly which chainsaws I own, but I think that's a small price to pay.
I'm now suffering immensely for your new sig format. You see I'm dyslexic and my poor brain is going it to over load.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The lunch meat was the best part