Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it was locked up hard when I sucked the cases all the way together. Had to beat the crank to bdc and back to tdc with a beater and hunk of brass.

Then put a washer and flywheel nut on the crank and give her a whirl with the impact

Edit, I do not recommend this. Lol

ah! interesting! ok... again...ideas...

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
next time impact the clutch side with the clutch on ? m12 vs m10x1.0?

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you've ever ground on JB weld, then you'll know how easily it's removed. I put the halves together completely and I was hard up into the JB. I tapped the crank around with a piece of brass and a hammer, then spun it around with an impact on the flywheel side. Then I beat the crank over a little to center it and did it again. Then give the crank a bump back and left it offset a fuzz

:number_one: I like your methods!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much did that carriger weight?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My first "new job" out of college was as a warehouse manager. I was relieved of my position after a cursed at the owner like a drunken sailor because he insisted I do something I would not do, and I made him leave the warehouse.

Among the things we stored were rolls of paper that were 500 to 1,500 lbs. We stacked them on skids 3 high, then used a triple boom fork lift to stack the pallets 3 high. The bottom broke on one of the upper pallets, and I was discussing what to do with the shop steward.

The rolls of paper used to come in on rail cars, and we used to lift the hydraulic roll grab into the train car with the fork lift, but when we did, the fork lift teetered, it was all it could handle.

The owner wanted me to put a person of color in the roll grab, have the fork lift pick him up, the grab the rolls of paper one at a time and bring them down. I explained to the owner that it would not work, that as soon as he grabbed a roll of paper the whole thing would come tumbling down, to which he responded "try it anyway".

I lost it, I got in his face and threw him out of the warehouse and told him no one was going to order anyone to do that.

He left, but I was replace soon thereafter, which was just as well, I could not stand working for that SOB anyway!

FYI, the shop steward and I got them down w/o damage with the forklift.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My first "new job" out of college was as a warehouse manager. I was relieved of my position after a cursed at the owner like a drunken sailor because he insisted I do something I would not do, and I made him leave the warehouse.

Among the things we stored were rolls of paper that were 500 to 1,500 lbs. We stacked them on skids 3 high, then used a triple boom fork lift to stack the pallets 3 high. The bottom broke on one of the upper pallets, and I was discussing what to do with the shop steward.

The rolls of paper used to come in on rail cars, and we used to lift the hydraulic roll grab into the train car with the fork lift, but when we did, the fork lift teetered, it was all it could handle.

The owner wanted me to put a person of color in the roll grab, have the fork lift pick him up, the grab the rolls of paper one at a time and bring them down. I explained to the owner that it would not work, that as soon as he grabbed a roll of paper the whole thing would come tumbling down, to which he responded "try it anyway".

I lost it, I got in his face and threw him out of the warehouse and told him no one was going to order anyone to do that.

He left, but I was replace soon thereafter, which was just as well, I could not stand working for that SOB anyway!

FYI, the shop steward and I got them down w/o damage with the forklift.
Screenshot_2016-11-17-03-40-20.png
You needed this bad mama jama!