High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys
Trader history (0)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Where is it? Can you add a link, or something.
About axe head's? I don't think my shop or any of my sheds have link's. I guess you can tell I am not very internet savvy, asking you what neck of the woods your in, when all I had to do apparently is touch the screen over the name of your business and wah la . When I go back home in a couple weeks to close on the house I'll have to take 40 and check out your shop...

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
8:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About axe head's? I don't think my shop or any of my sheds have link's. I guess you can tell I am not very internet savvy, asking you what neck of the woods your in, when all I had to do apparently is touch the screen over the name of your business and wah la . When I go back home in a couple weeks to close on the house I'll have to take 40 and check out your shop...
Please do, come tomorrow. There putting new roof on. What a blessing. Last night rained hard here. Everything was wet.
Man I can't wait for them to show up.
But back on the axes, were you selling some or wanting to start collecting?

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Please do, come tomorrow. There putting new roof on. What a blessing. Last night rained hard here. Everything was wet.
Man I can't wait for them to show up.
But back on the axes, were you selling some or wanting to start collecting?
Can't be tomorrow,have to wait til closing, as far as axes go I had just mentioned to another member that is into axes, that I might have one or two that could use some appreciation. I got quite the response and had promised to inventory and see what I don't need after my 4 boys had their pick.
But unfortunately my BIL passed away last week in June and have been out of the loop for awhile (vacation at the beginning of June)
So haven't had a chance to do the aforementioned inventory.
But being the recycler (hoarder) that I am there are probably still a few that I could be talked out of. What are you looking for in particular? You from that area originally?

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't be tomorrow,have to wait til closing, as far as axes go I had just mentioned to another member that is into axes, that I might have one or two that could use some appreciation. I got quite the response and had promised to inventory and see what I don't need after my 4 boys had their pick.
But unfortunately my BIL passed away last week in June and have been out of the loop for awhile (vacation at the beginning of June)
So haven't had a chance to do the aforementioned inventory.
But being the recycler (hoarder) that I am there are probably still a few that I could be talked out of. What are you looking for in particular? You from that area originally?
I'm new at the axein. But I love to get into them.
I've done some research, but with little experience in the axe collecting it's all new to me.
Yes, a thousand dollar saw will cut it quicker, so would a sharp chain. Who cares. I want to collect axes. And I know nothing bout them.
I do how ever, how some pretty cool metal wedges. Some new never used. There old

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've never seen anything like that,what is it some kind of splitting wedge? And the eye ? Is it to attach multiple units together?
The stuff I like to find are things like period correct Adze's, Froes,Draw knives and pristine Broad Axe's and I enjoy using them , but I do have a few wall hangers.
As for axe's I am partial to double bit cruisersand a particular pattern with the top of the head upswept similar to the underside...

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never seen anything like that,what is it some kind of splitting wedge? And the eye ? Is it to attach multiple units together?
The stuff I like to find are things like period correct Adze's, Froes,Draw knives and pristine Broad Axe's and I enjoy using them , but I do have a few wall hangers.
As for axe's I am partial to double bit cruisersand a particular pattern with the top of the head upswept similar to the underside...
Neither have I. I'm hoping someone will chime in and tell us what the eye was for. I'm guessing carrying.
As for axes and mauls. I'm new. Only know what I have goggled. But some are awesome.
My neighbors son is a competition axe guy for stihl. I still haven't seen his axe. I swear.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Neither have I. I'm hoping someone will chime in and tell us what the eye was for. I'm guessing carrying.
As for axes and mauls. I'm new. Only know what I have goggled. But some are awesome.
My neighbors son is a competition axe guy for stihl. I still haven't seen his axe. I swear.
I have seen wedge's connected in pairs although most looked much more primitive than yours. They were used to split logs and board's longitudinally to rive boards and post and were used to hop scotch each other and I am sure to ensure they weren't separated/lost .
Competition axe throwing is very addictive ! We have a local event called a Knap-In for Flint Knapping (arrowheads and other primitives) and the have quite a bit of axe throwing competition. I am partial to the tomahawks and have several,very addictive and you can do it in your back yard and challenge all your buddies...

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have seen wedge's connected in pairs although most looked much more primitive than yours. They were used to split logs and board's longitudinally to rive boards and post and were used to hop scotch each other and I am sure to ensure they weren't separated/lost .
Competition axe throwing is very addictive ! We have a local event called a Knap-In for Flint Knapping (arrowheads and other primitives) and the have quite a bit of axe throwing competition. I am partial to the tomahawks and have several,very addictive and you can do it in your back yard and challenge all your buddies...
There's a name on them, you can research it on google. There from back in the day.
I have I think 4 different weights that never been used and some that have been.
I'm not into competition. Don't have the skill. I just wanna know how to make the competitor win.
But we all know. No matter how good you are, there will always be someone better. That's a fact.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There's a name on them, you can research it on google. There from back in the day.
I have I think 4 different weights that never been used and some that have been.
I'm not into competition. Don't have the skill. I just wanna know how to make the competitor win.
But we all know. No matter how good you are, there will always be someone better. That's a fact.
I'm not into competition either,but I do like throwing my tomahawks plus never really considered throwing with my buddies competition although they do get pretty competitive when they can't hit the bullseye!
Like I said yours looks pretty modern so I can't say that they were used for diving. But cool none the less...

Gunn

Yay sawz
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those are old metal bucking/felling wedges. The hole was for a lanyard to be strung through the eye. Some guys would run tie two wedges together and just wear them around their neck when walking into the woods.
These were pretty handy when bucking logs with cross cut saws. They were used to keep the log from rolling away prematurely.