High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys
Trader history (0)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
9:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You find a sdm at 809.07. I'll give ya another 200 for finding it.
Little more finder fee for prosharp and or raker grinder.

Find me a cooling system for this ziggy parts grinder I picked up. Then I'm at you mercy.
I also need another slide plate for my ziggy raker grinder. There not as hard to find, but I'll make it worth you time.
Call me 24/7 when you find it. I'll Head your way within 5 minutes. So don't worry about packing it up for shipping
Do you have a number on this one? I promise I won't try to sell it back to you...

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Do you have a number on this one? I promise I won't try to sell it back to you...
That's good. But can't get this one for 809.
We have a high bid rite now.
While your out there searching high and low, I'll be here waiting on that call, good luck on for your adventure, I'm really looking forward to our agreement.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's good. But can't get this one for 809.
We have a high bid rite now.
While your out there searching high and low, I'll be here waiting on that call, good luck on for your adventure, I'm really looking forward to our agreement.
Don't hold your breath, from what I have found so far the early retirement on your dime not so promising! I have only found one sale for new in box $1600. And since you seem to be pretty optimistic that you are in the catbird seat. I will defer to your smugness and just start laying odds and taking bets on when and if and final sale price...
You wanna get in on this action :)

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do you have a number on this one?
Don't hold your breath, from what I have found so far the early retirement on your dime not so promising! I have only found one sale for new in box $1600. And since you seem to be pretty optimistic that you are in the catbird seat. I will defer to your smugness and just start laying odds and taking bets on when and if and final sale price...
Where you find one new in the box at?

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Outside the box this time.
Where you know of one new in the box

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm in.
I love some action

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well played. So we know each other.
Hi my name is Matt, I am addicted to gambling and an alcoholic and a drug addict and I have a problem with chainsaws but I can quit the chainsaws anytime I promise, but I have never been able to get addicted to silveysdm4's simply because I can't afford to start the habit...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Take me along ass time to use a grand worth of saw. But thank you
Well a grand worth of chain is no good if you don't have a grand worth of Saw...
This could lead us back to the age old question, What came first the chicken or the chicken sandwich...

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi my name is Matt, I am addicted to gambling and an alcoholic and a drug addict and I have a problem with chainsaws but I can quit the chainsaws anytime I promise, but I have never been able to get addicted to silveysdm4's simply because I can't afford to start the habit...
haula when you find me one.
Shouldn't be hard to find my request.

Glad to meet ya Matt.
Hope to see ya at Randy's got to go this October

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well a grand worth of chain is no good if you don't have a grand worth of Saw...
This could lead us back to the age old question, What came first the chicken or the chicken sandwich...
Oh no you didn't.
Your so misinformed. But that's fine, I'm no saw expert either.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh no you didn't.
Your so misinformed. But that's fine, I'm no saw expert either.
Not only am I apparently misinformed,but also very confused! I guess I have no idea what we are actually talking about!!??
Danged old metal plate in my head...

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not only am I apparently misinformed,but also very confused! I guess I have no idea what we are actually talking about!!??
Danged old metal plate in my head...
Sorry.
I'm wanting to start collecting axes.
Think they would look nice in my shop. If you have any your wanting to sell.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The blue ridge mountains. Most men here still use axes.
Which I'm really wanting to start collecting, if you have any.
Asheville general neck of the woods? I am from Oconee county SC, bordering Transylvania and Jackson county in NC and Rabun county in Georgia or the left side of the river going downstream in the movie Deliverance...