High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Silver eagle aka canadian farm boy saws

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanted to take time to thank @Canadian farm boy for what hes done for me porting my hybrid 044 046. I started asking him every question and then some this past summer about porting my saw. We struck a deal long story short. I shipped saw and all my parts to @Stihlsmoking. He gave them to cfb in tenn. At randys gtg He sent me pictures videos explained what he was doing and why thru entire build. Once done he was going back to states for another gtg. I asked if ok with that member if he could bring them with and ship from there. Cfb said hed find out and get back to me. He got back to me and said other member didnt mind. While he was doing build the cylinder that came off my 044 he offered to port for my 10 mm saw for a certain amount i agreed. He also modified my oiler on my 044 046 hybrid as well while he had the saw. Dual ported the muffler.cfb also said he had good mock up cases to port the. 50 mm cylinder for my 10 mm saw with out having the saw. Explained how to check squish he set my cylinder that came off at 20 thous. I got saw and parts and cylinder back 2 days after christmas. The hybrid is amazing. The cylinder that came off hybrid i put on my 10 mm saw came out to 23 thous. Right on the money he cut a keyway for my 10 mm saw ran the 50 mm cylinder on my 12 mm saw that came off before starting the hybrid build after he cut that cylinder. Im sure this sounds somewhat confusing as we all know im not best at punctuation. What im trying to say is he went above and beyond his call of duty for me and didnt have to at all. I am more then pleased as to what hes done for me with my builds and all my questions. He is very knowlagable cortious and professional guy. I will have him do more work in future garunteed @Canadian farm boy thanx again for all youve done for me you build one mean ass hybrid saws. They aint even broke in yet but pics soon to follow and videos. So at end of day i have a cfb silver eagle 044 10 mm and a 044 046 hybrid. Hell yeah

Also today i was released to strt walking with crutches after a fall off a ladder a shoulder surgery a tibia plate broke leg surgery and a knee surgery after 6 months in a wheelchair and in a hospital in in patient rehab. Things are lookin better

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The whole thing went smooth as ex lax. We have a great community of guys we here all willing to help each other out like family. This really meant alot to me with this as ive been goin thru some hard times with this injury mentally and emotionallly. To know theres guys here weve never met in person that will ask about you. Offer advice and just listen like a brother means the world to me.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Cracker Boy Wow! Totally unexpected Brian. Thank you so much for the kind words. They mean a lot.
I just try and treat everyone the same way I would want to be treated. I try and be upfront and honest with people and allow them to make their own choices with what they want. I know I'm a little slow with progress at times but I do this as side thing just for fun and as time allows me. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask away. I'll answer as best I can.

Cheers guys and thank you again

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The whole thing went smooth as ex lax. We have a great community of guys we here all willing to help each other out like family. This really meant alot to me with this as ive been goin thru some hard times with this injury mentally and emotionallly. To know theres guys here weve never met in person that will ask about you. Offer advice and just listen like a brother means the world to me.

Great review! The real jewel in all that is you are getting better that's great man.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Cracker Boy Wow! Totally unexpected Brian. Thank you so much for the kind words. They mean a lot.
I just try and treat everyone the same way I would want to be treated. I try and be upfront and honest with people and allow them to make their own choices with what they want. I know I'm a little slow with progress at times but I do this as side thing just for fun and as time allows me. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask away. I'll answer as best I can.

Cheers guys and thank you again
Bro you treated me like family. You are a good man. I was in no hurry and told you that from beginning. World needs more people like you.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is awesome Brian!
Mike certainly is a standup guy. Very meticilous and detailed. A true gentleman.
AND, he builds some mean saws to boot. LOL