Show us your rigs...

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...very fast so the ice cream doesn't melt. Great on gas as well, so it will pay for itself. It will be smaller loads of wood, but we can get them 3 times faster, so there's that.
Ya you don’t want it to melt! If you leave the windows open you could probably dry the wood on the way ...if you drive fast enough!

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah even beater square bodies are $3500-5000 around here. And there aren’t that many around any more.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 4 at the moment.
Just bought a Fummins today.It was never finished.The cummins is cummin out i have a rolled F250!cid_350.jpg !cid_351.jpg ford that is going to donate the drive train to the good body.The the cummins in going in a square crew dually $4000 less some in trade,he has my backhoe for a few days.
He dosn't remember the mileage on the engine,but it hasn't moved in 20 years

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have suggestions for a tune writer for 7.3 powerstroke? Tony wildman was mentioned earlier. Anyone else to look at?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have suggestions for a tune writer for 7.3 powerstroke? Tony wildman was mentioned earlier. Anyone else to look at?
1023 and jellibuilt are also pretty good. You can get 1023 through Riffraff diesel. Clay won't sell or deal with garbage.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1023 and jellibuilt are also pretty good. You can get 1023 through Riffraff diesel. Clay won't sell or deal with garbage.
Going to be ordering some parts from Riffraff shortly. Blank pedestal and high flow outlet for the 38r. Figure if I need to do o-rings I'll delete the EBV so theres one less spot to leak later. Maybe I'll make a call and ask him about a hydra and some tunes.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ford F-250 2011

going to start deleting.

thinking of going with H&S for turner.

anyone have ideas on it. The GDP stuff is expensive!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going to be ordering some parts from Riffraff shortly. Blank pedestal and high flow outlet for the 38r. Figure if I need to do o-rings I'll delete the EBV so theres one less spot to leak later. Maybe I'll make a call and ask him about a hydra and some tunes.
For us that still run the 7.3 Clay is the best to deal with. Good call on deleting the EBV. Hopefully soon I will be converting my obs to a t4 set up.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For us that still run the 7.3 Clay is the best to deal with. Good call on deleting the EBV. Hopefully soon I will be converting my obs to a t4 set up.
I'm just looking for a solid tow/firewood truck at the moment. Staying stock injectors as long as I can and probably no bigger then 160/80s when the time comes. It's a forged rod motor so not worried about hurting it but no point to pushing it as it's also my dd. If it will get the trail beaters to Rausch and pull a dump trailer of firewood it's good enough for now. Although a big BW would look nice under the hood.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just looking for a solid tow/firewood truck at the moment. Staying stock injectors as long as I can and probably no bigger then 160/80s when the time comes. It's a forged rod motor so not worried about hurting it but no point to pushing it as it's also my dd. If it will get the trail beaters to Rausch and pull a dump trailer of firewood it's good enough for now. Although a big BW would look nice under the hood.
The nice thing about the t4 is low egts towing heavy. I have to keep in mind that mine is a dd also lol.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think if I was gona drop 4k on mine it would get the 6 speed swap befor the t4. This is my first vehical with an auto and I dont realy care for it. I've been told the 38r should be able to keep egts down farely well even with a hot tune on stock injectors. They just dont flow enough to get in to much trouble.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think if I was gona drop 4k on mine it would get the 6 speed swap befor the t4. This is my first vehical with an auto and I dont realy care for it. I've been told the 38r should be able to keep egts down farely well even with a hot tune on stock injectors. They just dont flow enough to get in to much trouble.
Yep a 6 speed swap would be nice. I looked quite awhile to find my manual truck. If it was a auto I would definitely be looking to swap. Soon as the power goes up the autos don't like it. Not interested in a $5,000 tranny lol. So far the biggest improvement on mine has been the Adrenaline hpop. That and efuel, but yours is stock with efuel.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He dosn't remember the mileage on the engine,but it hasn't moved in 20 years

It seems like y'all have a lot of that going on up there. I made my way through Whitehorse a few years ago to some fires and there's a lot of equipment tucked away in the brush up there.