High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Show me your Knifes

Grjfer

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I used to carry folders, got rid of the majority. Now all I carry is my skeletool. I won't ever go back to just a knife
f9f983ad5475e894fb29fa1ae575b1ea.jpg

Have to agree, but I do also carry a small on occasion. IMG_20151016_230754533.jpg

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was looking at my daily pocket knife today which my sister in law bought for me for Christmas in 2013. I really like it and knew it was a Buck but had no idea which model. It's a 055.
It's been a good pocket knife. Nice and light and holds an edge for what I use it for. Not many old farts here carry pocket knives any more. Every kid had one when I was a little guy.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's my current favorite
I liked the first one so much it came in a set of
Four Kershaw knives for Christmas i bought two more sets
And gave away the smaller knives.20190320_213305.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a few original Ka-Bars with sheaths from my Marine Corps days many years ago. I need to unbox ‘em, post up a pic.

Got several old Buck knives, Old Timers, Schrade knives. Still have a few from the late 70’s/early 80’s back when Guns & Ammo would send you skinning and curved gutting-hook knives with sheaths made by Schrade when you would buy a subscription/re-up a subscription, but the tag on the handle was embossed with ‘Guns&Ammo’ in lieu of Schrade.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a few original K-Bars with sheaths from my Marine Corps days many years ago. I need to unbox ‘em, post up a pic.

Got several old Buck knives, Old Timers, Schrade knives. Still have a few from the late 70’s/early 80’s back when Guns & Ammo would send you skinning and curved gutting-hook knives with sheaths made by Schrade when you would buy a subscription/re-up a subscription, but the tag on the handle was embossed with ‘Guns&Ammo’ in lieu of Schrade.
...that was back in the days when you couldn’t wait for the Guns & Ammo, Field & Stream, Outdoor Life magazines to come in every month...just like the old Shotgun News that used to come in, in the old black and white print, big, thick newspaper material magazine. Same with the old Bowhunter’s Discount Warehouse, black and white print magazine, old Gander Mountain black and white magazines. I’m sure some of you older folks in here remember those days.

*s-wordt fellas...some of us are gettin’ old.