High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Should @stihlkrazy be given a second chance?

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@StihlKrazy was banned a while back. I'm not sure the circumstances. He had offered up a bar and chain in the @hoskavarna raffle and @Struggle won it. I was able to contact Erik on AS, his handle there is @ErikS.
He made good on his offer and sent the bar and chain to Shane who received it in good condition. Erik is a Stihl mechanic who is passionate about saws. He has offered to help with any problems I have, or even to get better prices on parts.
Overall Erik seems like a decent guy, that is willing and wants to contribute to our community.
We all make mistakes sometimes, I'm not sure what Erik's were, but what do you say we give him another chance for making good on his promise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Iirc he tried to rip someone off and then got cocky with Randy in a PM when Randy called him out about it.

Might be up to Randy if he comes back or not.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys I just joined this site... However I have been in AS and FH for a few months.... I cut my fair share of firewood, as I heat my home and water with wood.... Anyway I DO NOT, know what happened with this situation, but I must say I have bought a parts saw and a few other things off of Erik, and he has been 100% honest with me... He did even help me after the purchase and have me some tips that really helped out with my ms362 rebuild....

I am not trying to start anything or get into anyone's business, just throwin in my 2 cents.....

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone else have firsthand experience with Erik, good or bad to share?

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
From my research he was banned for a very good reason and should Stay banned. When mods tell you your going against rules, and you spit in there face; I'm sorry...if you get banned you should Stay banned. It isn't that hard to follow rules on a dang forum. lol

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In my opinion, Randy sent him kicking rocks for a very good reason. We don't need that kind of crap here. Be responsible for your actions and handle your transactions the right way.

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I never dealt with Erik here on the forum so that issue I'm not clear on what happened. As much as I like this site it is difficult to follow all that goes on.

Erik did stand up on sending the bar and chain as he offered in the Hoskies raffle. I talked to Erik on the phone and he was straight up to me and did everything he said he would. Communicated to me when he sent the bar and chain out and I likewise when it showed up. His responses where friendly.

I'm sure he could have chosen to act otherwise, but he followed through with out hesitation.

Over the years on some of the saw forums it has become pretty clear that there always seems to be infighting among people. One would think that people could find a decent resolution to get along. Sometimes it seems like full grown adults behave worse than my kids see in middle school. I can't explain. I just see it and move on. Drama over a chainsaw site seems minor in the scope things.

Everyone has something they can offer to help.

I have told my children over and over again you don't have to get along with everyone at school. Some people just clash. I never will expect them to be forced to like someone they don't get along with. Just don't antagonize, demonize or pick on the person. Drop it and move on. Don't waste your time beating a dead horse. Not everyone will get along that's life.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So it looks like there was a bit of drama drummed up in a sale Erik had on AS. It seems he was under the impression Andy was happy with getting his money for the wrap back minus the shipping. Since he wasn't, Erik sent him the shipping money back as well yesterday.
People aren't perfect, and there are things that happen in our lives that prompt actions we later are not proud of. Who knows what the back story here is...
But it seems Erik is making an effort to right some wrongs!
There are some guys that seem to grow big balls on the Internet and jump on guys when they have no personal experience with them. And make things seem worse than they are.

Let's give the kid a second chance...

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's good keep the drama queens on AS. Jon is ok though. And Treesmith had a right to be pissed about the whole thing. He made good now move on.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's good keep the drama queens on AS. Jon is ok though. And Treesmith had a right to be pissed about the whole thing. He made good now move on.
Andy definitely did. That's for sure. But it seems that this kid is made out to be a thief over one bad transaction that he has now made good on. And there are others that have had no problems with Erik.
There may be more that I dont know about...
I just know that we are all prone to F up at times. Some that are close to me have really hurt others. And I hate what they did! But when they do there best to take responsibility and make things right, (some things never can be), should they continue to be punished forever?
How many here have done something they regret and can't take it back? It's bad enough the mental punishment we give to ourselves, but when do we move on, forgive and attempt to forget?
I would hope that if, or when I do something that hurts someone else, that I am allowed to right it best I am capable, and learn from it and move on...

junkman

Crush it
Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
napoleon%2Bdynamite%2Blucky%2Bmeme.jpg