Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shark fin soup is a delicacy in some parts of the world . . . ?

Philbert
The next shark fins that I decapitate I'll save and send to You free of charge just so You can tell how they taste! :p

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That suck man! They are fun thou! Ya you can dump a lot of money in them! Dan is a good builder! I have a 7mill cub, that I never ride, it is set up for alcohol and had an override trans +14 swingarm and 25” ultralights...but I love 250r’sView attachment 124479
Damn nice wheeler!

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was working at a house the other day when a guy pulls up across the road in an old VW. I could hear the thing coughing and sputtering all the way up the road. He pulls up in front of his garage, sits there revs it up for about fifteen minutes, then takes off down the road, still running like dogshit... I’m not sure what he thought revving it up was doing, but it didn’t help one bit. Wasted a bunch of fuel though.
Lol...sounds about right!!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn nice wheeler!
Thanks, I build it piece by piece 10 years ago, no two components are from the same bike or are new. Lol it’s a 4 mill with 330 bore and a newer cr250 ignition, the cr ignition dose amazing things on the old quads! My favorite thing with the 88-89 is the power to weight, they feel so light, the newer four strokes feel heavy, the new stuff is nice but I like my old r’s its hard to believe it’s 30 years old!!

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
A guy brought in his Troy Bilt walk behind. Bought it last year, worked perfectly last weekend, but now it won't start. I fiddled with it, and got it to sort of fire, then promptly died.
I took it in back, and removed the spark plug. It was wet, but with water, not gas...hmm? I pulled off the air filter cover, and the filter was soaking wet with water. Water was in the carb throat....hit with a little carb cleaner, put in a new plug, replaced the fuel in the tank, and it ran like new.
Upon speaking with the owner, and informing him of what I found, He told me "it's always stored in the garage, but maybe his wife turned on the sprinklers the last time he mowed".....Huh?