Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They probably realize they live in this Intermountain $hit hole......it makes me sad, too.

I can start making a box......

And you haven't spent any time in Topeka.

That can give you the sads

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never seen so many sensitive members... Did she hurt your member's feelings :cbiggrin:

I know is hard guys but she's been with a real pig dot dot dot

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what ever happened to Jon1212?

Well......he was knee deep in going to work for Husqvarna. Then.....something happened, and that fell apart. I think he was embarrassed about that for some reason.....and decided that he couldn't come back around. To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% sure if that is why he quit us, or if it was something else. But....that happened, and he was gone.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well......he was knee deep in going to work for Husqvarna. Then.....something happened, and that fell apart. I think he was embarrassed about that for some reason.....and decided that he couldn't come back around. To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% sure if that is why he quit us, or if it was something else. But....that happened, and he was gone.
I hope he's doing well Jon is great guy

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He tought me how to spell. I miss his gramar reports.