High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Sensitive member section only.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Regardless hes a tough bastard to do it.i ate a sliver of the maruga scorpion once and thought i was gonna die.it was the hottest at once he ate 3 then drank a 1\5 of whiskey like water.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regardless hes a tough bastard to do it.i ate a sliver of the maruga scorpion once and thought i was gonna die.it was the hottest at once he ate 3 then drank a 1\5 of whiskey like water.

You spelled "He's a stupid mfer" wrong. LOL

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No worries. Sorry to have bothered you.
Your fine randy.im just takin step back lol.ive been given such a hard time about my grammar.i dont know what to expect at times.it sux i know but ive tried to clean it up glad your feelin better buddy

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your fine randy.im just takin step back lol.ive been given such a hard time about my grammar.i dont know what to expect at times.it sux i know but ive tried to clean it up glad your feelin better buddy

I was just cracking a joke about the redneck dude in the video.

On your grammar and pronunciation......

I have less than an eighth grade education.......spent the seventh grade in Polk Youth Center. When I was 40 years old, I had to teach myself to do a newsletter for the Upper Cumberland Area Of Narcotics Anonymous. I could barely spell, and knew nothing at all about word processors. But.......no one else wanted the job, and I hated the idea of this area not having a newsletter for the addicts in our rooms. I guess what I'm getting at is just this, if I can learn to spell, and create proper sentences, I'm sure you can as well. It's just a matter of slowing down, using spell check, and trying to remember to use capital letters, periods, etc.

It's one thing to send a text to a friend in "shorthand". But this is a public forum. Regardless of whether we all should or not, we tend to judge those we encounter on these forums on their ability to convey their message in a coherent manner.

Anyway........I'm glad you choose to hang out here with us.

Take it easy. :)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was just cracking a joke about the redneck dude in the video.

On your grammar and pronunciation......

I have less than an eighth grade education.......spent the seventh grade in Polk Youth Center. When I was 40 years old, I had to teach myself to do a newsletter for the Upper Cumberland Area Of Narcotics Anonymous. I could barely spell, and knew nothing at all about word processors. But.......no one else wanted the job, and I hated the idea of this area not having a newsletter for the addicts in our rooms. I guess what I'm getting at is just this, if I can learn to spell, and create proper sentences, I'm sure you can as well. It's just a matter of slowing down, using spell check, and trying to remember to use capital letters, periods, etc.

It's one thing to send a text to a friend in "shorthand". But this is a public forum. Regardless of whether we all should or not, we tend to judge those we encounter on these forums on their ability to convey their message in a coherent manner.

Anyway........I'm glad you choose to hang out here with us.

Take it easy. :)
Thanx randy lot better then As ive become good friends with quite a few guys here. I talk to on phone quite a bit.i honestly wanted to come to your gtg this year and had this work accident. I hope this is last surgery and to see you next year i quit as well went back and got ged. I have spell check of cuz alot of times it auto corrects to something totally diff. I have slowed down and made a concious effort.the forum isxpassing alot of my time sitting home healing its my best medicine right now.thanx

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanx randy lot better then As ive become good friends with quite a few guys here. I talk to on phone quite a bit.i honestly wanted to come to your gtg this year and had this work accident. I hope this is last surgery and to see you next year i quit as well went back and got ged. I have spell check of cuz alot of times it auto corrects to something totally diff. I have slowed down and made a concious effort.the forum isxpassing alot of my time sitting home healing its my best medicine right now.thanx

Dammit........that's already a lot better. I hear you on the damn auto-correct. I'm on a laptop now.......but on my phone.....wow.