High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Senix 4 stroke Canadian chainsaw

Sawsearcher

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pittsburgh proud! Yeah I'm in a rural area outside the city. I'm curious about it bc I have an old sears/craftsman weed eater that's 4 stroke and it's the best one I've got! It's so strong.

I just had a 500i shipped from Ireland but I haven't received it yet. It was just shipped today.

If someone can find the senix and ship it to me here in PA I'm willing to pay for the saw and shipping plus a little extra for your time!

I'm waiting to hear back from one member who is doing some checking to find a senix for me.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anybody know anything about this saw?

Is it truly a 4 stroke as in no premix at all?

It seems to only be available in Canada from Lowe's and I'm looking to see if anyone could purchase one and ship it to me.
I can have a look next weekend when im in the city to checknit out if you can wait till then.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The main thing to consider with these saws is they are essentially cheap China quality which can be fine if your expectations are in check. I believe they have a funky oil/sump system where they share oil with the bar oil/engine oil. I've wanted one for the novelty. Obviously a chainsaw is an 'all position' machine which is not traditionally good for 4 strokes thus the unorthodox oil system. Be a bit of fun though.

Sawsearcher

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of turbo charging lol fly cut the Piston any then ceramic coat the top and Teflon coat the skirts. Be one sick little saw.

I have member that's willing to send me one just have to get to the bank in the morning and I'll have one under way!

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pt hardy's not that far away, few hr., but involves almost $200. boat ride b&f.
dunno there'd be any savins after me shippin it south.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pittsburgh proud! Yeah I'm in a rural area outside the city. I'm curious about it bc I have an old sears/craftsman weed eater that's 4 stroke and it's the best one I've got! It's so strong.

I just had a 500i shipped from Ireland but I haven't received it yet. It was just shipped today.

If someone can find the senix and ship it to me here in PA I'm willing to pay for the saw and shipping plus a little extra for your time!

I'm waiting to hear back from one member who is doing some checking to find a senix for me.
Welcome to OPE fellow Yinzer!