Saw's on a stick

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
3:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys and a you're flippy cap issues!
Jeebus cripes, your wives have to tie your friggen boot laces too or did she buy you Velcro sneakers from Target?
And what's wrong with my velcro sneakers ........[emoji200]

Zoo City Sawz

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine has the usual flippy caps. Have had to replace them a couple of times and the fuel one breaks into 3 pieces.
I know they suck right. Wait till the gas goes all over your balls and you cant find water to flush it off.:BangHead:

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the HT-250 the same power head as the FS-250?

My string trimmer is a FS-250 and thats one bad a$$ Mo-Fo. Although I do see it only has a fixed shaft. I am looking for a extendable shaft
Yes the HT 250 is the same powerhead as the FS 250. It will pull a 16" bar well and I can interchange bars with my 200t's. That said, I like the reach of the HT 131 as well as its torque, I doubt it will pull a 16" bar.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am still debating on this. I really like the Echo's, but last week I was at my husky dealer and he just received about a dozen of the husky models in as "scratch and dent." And by scratch and dent, that means some of the boxes either got torn a little or crinkled a little.

My one problem with the ones he got in is that they are not the model with the retractable shaft. They are the fixed shaft model that splits down. I believe the 327P5X.

But at $250 for one, it's hard to look past that price....

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am still debating on this. I really like the Echo's, but last week I was at my husky dealer and he just received about a dozen of the husky models in as "scratch and dent." And by scratch and dent, that means some of the boxes either got torn a little or crinkled a little.

My one problem with the ones he got in is that they are not the model with the retractable shaft. They are the fixed shaft model that splits down. I believe the 327P5X.

But at $250 for one, it's hard to look past that price....

If you go that route, you'd better buy extra shafts too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That mulched is way cool if I thought I could turn a big profit I'd buy one Very cool