Saw video thread

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's the story on the little guy Jason.
Moxie 40:1 FTW :campeon:.
My son found his YouTube years ago and probably still hollers an occasional YeeYee. It was a thing for a while around here. Lol. He’s older than you’d think, I believe 16/17 when he made those vids. Not sure anymore details though.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My son found his YouTube years ago and probably still hollers an occasional YeeYee. It was a thing for a while around here. Lol. He’s older than you’d think, I believe 16/17 when he made those vids. Not sure anymore details though.
Funny he's only got 3 videos up now(says something about loosing 4), but has 16,700 subscribers. I figured there was a story behind him/his channel. He also said thanks for the prayers so I thought he may have had some health issues.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend, snows falling here and I'm off to do a little more cutting at a small lot clearing job, rear handled 201cm will get a few more tanks through it today.
Here's my latest vid, this should save a little time.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny he's only got 3 videos up now(says something about loosing 4), but has 16,700 subscribers. I figured there was a story behind him/his channel. He also said thanks for the prayers so I thought he may have had some health issues.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend, snows falling here and I'm off to do a little more cutting at a small lot clearing job, rear handled 201cm will get a few more tanks through it today.
Here's my latest vid, this should save a little time.

When ever I see those in action I still flinch thing that wheels is gonna tap the tooth.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When ever I see those in action I still flinch thing that wheels is gonna tap the tooth.
No need to flinch, already did that when I was setting it up at my buddies lol. I asked for a chain and he handed me a new RS, all was well, then it wasn't :eek:. Someone didn't set the locking nut on the adjuster:couch:. It only took a little off the top ;).

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No need to flinch, already did that when I was setting it up at my buddies lol. I asked for a chain and he handed me a new RS, all was well, then it wasn't :eek:. Someone didn't set the locking nut on the adjuster:couch:. It only took a little off the top ;).

I know I'm just not getting it but the tooth sets higher than the rakers so how does it miss the tooth?