Saw video thread

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I threw a flattop in it and spent a while grinding it, mostly in the lower transfer and riser area. Advanced the timing. Sanded the bearing cap/riser flat on glass, re sealed it. New fuel line + some other chit.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First tank gas in cherry tuned to 13.9. I had it at 14.5 before the video and dialed it back for break in. Chain was some semi chisel I had laying around.
I thought you were using a 3120 for a second....

It is just as easy, you just have to pay attention!
Who the *f-word wants to do that?

Cheapest power on the market is a 350 imo
no they suck !
People dont buy them.
Go find 026's they're way better and stuff.

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I threw a flattop in it and spent a while grinding it, mostly in the lower transfer and riser area. Advanced the timing. Sanded the bearing cap/riser flat on glass, re sealed it. New fuel line + some other chit.
Looks good. I put one of these together about 5 years ago with the same specs. I've run the snot out of it since then and it hasn't missed a beat. If it's like mine, you can really get ham fisted and they'll keep the chain turning. Not as revvy but a lil more torque than the 346 jugs imho. Nice little firewood saws.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The added hook made it cut with a 266 though. Gotta pick your battles lol
Yes you do, that chain wouldn't be my choice for real small branches lol.
The chain I had setup for the 266 would have done a lot better, it came up about a link short, it was a little too tight once the adjuster was thru the bar. If I would have had 5 minutes extra at the time I would have just removed the tensioner.