Saw video thread

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
6:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm. I noticed that she gave it the sniff test before tasting. You noticed the box on the floor... :biggrin:
I wasn't going to watch, but after your post I needed to see for myself. Excellent observation.

A Schteel commercial with a Hooskie saw in a box on the floor in the corner. LOL
Fix'd.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like they're Latvian, so we can close the books on that one. Also... He links to her Instagram page in the YouTube video description. He welcomes us to enjoy her "company, elegance, and charm" in the video, so hopefully they won't mind me posting these pictures from her page.

Screenshot_20190105-194450.png Screenshot_20190105-194509.png Screenshot_20190105-194531.png

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Muffler mod I did today. I like how it sounds. I'm not normally a fan of poppy, but I like this one. It's hard to hear during the cut, but different rpms will cancel or allow the popping sound which is kinda cool. Its probably because I have a straight path from port to outlet coming out of the same hole as the stock baffle pipe, so there's frequency dependent wave cancellation going on. I wonder if it would act like a beneficial tuned pipe at certain frequencies?

Anyway, enjoy the sound of it idling. 103.5dBA by the way. I stopped and turned on a sound meter on my way to the log. 18" Ash.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tmpR6VrPBA0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stupid video ain't imbedding. I might just record a high quality WAV file of it sometime, but I wouldn't know how to upload it. Youtube degrades sound and image quality.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Muffler mod I did today. I like how it sounds. I'm not normally a fan of poppy, but I like this one. It's hard to hear during the cut, but different rpms will cancel or allow the popping sound which is kinda cool. Its probably because I have a straight path from port to outlet coming out of the same hole as the stock baffle pipe, so there's frequency dependent wave cancellation going on. I wonder if it would act like a beneficial tuned pipe at certain frequencies?

Anyway, enjoy the sound of it idling. 103.5dBA by the way. I stopped and turned on a sound meter on my way to the log. 18" Ash.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tmpR6VrPBA0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stupid video ain't imbedding. I might just record a high quality WAV file of it sometime, but I wouldn't know how to upload it. Youtube degrades sound and image quality.

What's the story on that bar?

See if this works....

Look at you helping people.........