AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for the long ass video. Needs some low tuning to prevent the saw from stalling after a long cut.

Fastest its turning is 14700. I fattened to 14k for first cuts. Holding 11500-12k in the cut.

Definitely re-configuring the 'Wish List' to include one of these....Very, very, nice!

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for the long ass video. Needs some low tuning to prevent the saw from stalling after a long cut.

Fastest its turning is 14700. I fattened to 14k for first cuts. Holding 11500-12k in the cut.

That thing looks and sounds fantastic (for a steal). You sir do nice stuff

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
people that run a dull saw chain proly have a dull pocket knife or don't carry a knife at all. and all the kitchen knifes are dull also. and think well i don't know what they think.but learning how to sharpen all the stuff we as men have that needs sharpening is very important learn how to sharpen and keep it sharp!if it dont cut right well its proly dull.
I told him I'd fix it for him I have files on the bench in the shop. He wasn't interested. Sharpening a knife with a stone is something I need to practice more.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am a wood cutter, not a saw racer.
But I'm a good sport. Lol
I'm a firewood hack. But when they said anybody could join the races I grabbed the 590 and a screwdriver set the tune to something around just send it and said let's go. Not something I would do all the time but it was fun.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a firewood hack. But when they said anybody could join the races I grabbed the 590 and a screwdriver set the tune to something around just send it and said let's go. Not something I would do all the time but it was fun.
I like the way you think.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
people that run a dull saw chain proly have a dull pocket knife or don't carry a knife at all. and all the kitchen knifes are dull also. and think well i don't know what they think.but learning how to sharpen all the stuff we as men have that needs sharpening is very important learn how to sharpen and keep it sharp!if it dont cut right well its proly dull.
Preach it brother! Every sharp thingy in my possession will cut, with little effort.
IMG_0450.JPG