High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Saw video thread

Savage Saws

kangawallaroo!
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just some fire wood collecting in Australia. Funnily enough its not a Eucalypt species but, ITS FREE!!! I think you guys in the states call it sweet gum??? I wish Echo still made a 70cc model:(

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Same tree as the other video, but 36” .404, what do you guys think of the tune? I don’t want it too lean, I don’t have a lot of experience with the Big Macs tuning wise. Any advice is welcome!
If it's the same tune as the first video then it's good to go. It four stroked pretty hard right at the beginning and then ran clean through the cut. It's hard to burn these old beasts up because they don't like running lean. I see more old macs that have been ran too rich versus lean.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just some fire wood collecting in Australia. Funnily enough its not a Eucalypt species but, ITS FREE!!! I think you guys in the states call it sweet gum??? I wish Echo still made a 70cc model:(

I like!

You guys didn't get the 670s and 680s?

And I have heard a whisper that a Echo might be coming out with a 70cc soonish. Dont hold me to it I might of been dreaming.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perfect thanks for the reply, I try and tune to clean up in the cut, but with the longer I was a little nervous! It seemed to not mind at all!

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
9:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same tree as the other video, but 36” .404, what do you guys think of the tune? I don’t want it too lean, I don’t have a lot of experience with the Big Macs tuning wise. Any advice is welcome!
I would richen it up a tad. I barely heard oi 4-stroke one time out of both vids. No sense flirting on the edge with that old girl. She runs too good.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would richen it up a tad. I barely heard oi 4-stroke one time out of both vids. No sense flirting on the edge with that old girl. She runs too good.
I made the one cut with the 36” bar that lean an 1/8 turn richer on the high and it 4 stroked hard at the beginning and end of cut, but the 50 “ liked it better there

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like!

You guys didn't get the 670s and 680s?

And I have heard a whisper that a Echo might be coming out with a 70cc soonish. Dont hold me to it I might of been dreaming.
I didn't have time to wait lol