drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just finishing up with a very long day at the bench and I figured I'd put this up before doing a massive face plant into my pillow. Lol
This 201t finally got the new seals it needed to finish it up. The pto side was leaking, causing it to run and idle very stubbornly when warmed up.
Cutting very dry white oak.
Looks fücking great.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I want to thank Bob @farley9n for having us over yesterday, allowing us to have fun running a few saws. Don @sawfun got to run his newly acquired flat top 066 for the first time. If I remember right it was also a decomp model... and his birthday. Happy birthday Don!
Don brought along his mac 895g. He also brought a very nice 070 but the fuel tank vent didn't want to cooperate well enough to get a good run on video. It didn't help that the faulty vent wasn't discovered until loading up to leave.

My favorite saw of the day was this husqvarna 50 that Bob himself ported about 10 years ago. My wife couldn't keep up with him to get a better angle.. even though she tried. He's still got it at 80 years young!

He pulled out a few solos to run.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife took a video of my boy and I working together yesterday. Had the fire on top of a ground bee nest, Austin is deathly afraid of bees and that's what he points out before the first cut. It was an exercise in courage for him...lol! Herding the blocks for dad gave him a good workout for his first football season coming up. And I like my 372:)

Last edited:

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sounded very strong for a new saw. Hopefully these things stay together well. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I hope so to. I gave it to another member to put done time on it and compare it to his ported 660/066s. I'm working on getting a big can't put together to run my 32 inch bar through. I still have some testing to do.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are heavy for their size, and therefore have limited following. They generally run well though.