Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice. Whatcha do to it?
Machined the jug and piston, port work, muff mod and timing advance. Really nothing that hasn't been done many times before lol. I do have @drf256 to thank for answering some questions i had awhile back when i first started this build. I ran some things by him and he pointed me in the right direction!

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A big 40+” pine on the hillside we are logging. It was struck by lightning and was deteriorating pretty quickly by the looks of it. Some sketchy pines on this job for sure.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Testing out the Homelite 330 that I repaired and sharpened. Did excellent!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Sounds great under load and 4 cycling when not under load. Looks to be cutting well too. Very nice. I had a homelite Super 2 I was given free and ended up donating as a raffle prize. I shoulda tried running it a bit before sending it off... Oh well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds great under load and 4 cycling when not under load. Looks to be cutting well too. Very nice. I had a homelite Super 2 I was given free and ended up donating as a raffle prize. I shoulda tried running it a bit before sending it off... Oh well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks Eric. She ran and cut well. Customer is going to be very happy with it. I have a few Super 2s as well.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk